Search results

1. twisty

Do i need new discs?

The same thing happen to me. I just kept using it and it eventually burnt it off and it worked fine after that
  2. twisty

Toowoomba Sunshine Series - Photobucket Full (Finally)

Hey mate im just wondering if you have any of number 82 in a black and red Rjays helmet, red fox shorts and a grey shirt. twisty32@hotmail.com Thanks mate
  3. twisty

Dh frame

Item: DH Frame S/M Location: Brisbane Price range: Under $1000 Extra Info: No dints
  4. twisty

beerburrum track

I headed out there today and the track is fine apart from the bottom section which was full on muddy
  5. twisty

SS 1 Beerburrum

Hey dude did you get any shot of #128 red rjays helmet, gray shirt with red fox shorts on a silver demo twisty32@hotmail.com thanks alot mate
  6. twisty

2010 Sunshine Series

When can we register?
  7. twisty

Post up ya 4WD!

Mines a 2001 diesel. When i get enough money i might chuck a winch on there and some spotters
  8. twisty

Post up ya 4WD!

Just pick this up yesterday :)
  9. twisty

2010 Sunshine Series

This is going to be my first year of racing and i cant wait!!
  10. twisty

red bull beanie?

Hey guys does anyone know where i could get a red bull beanie with a visor in brissie? I know that you need to be sponsored to get one but there might be some out there. thanks guys.
  11. twisty

QLD [FOUND] Downhill bike

bump bump bump
  12. twisty

QLD [FOUND] Downhill bike

Item: Downhill bike around $1000 Location: QLD Item Condition: Good. No rust Price: $1000 Extra Info: frame size must be small or medium
  13. twisty

Year 12 Project

Thanks for all your input guys, this will get me thinking :)
  14. twisty

Year 12 Project

My teacher said i could make one for a bike shop
  15. twisty

Year 12 Project

Hey guys I have this project that im doinig for ITD that requires me to design and create a project for the "community". Im thinking about making a work shop bike stand but i dont know how i can change the orginal disign to make it better. What do you guys think? If you guys have any...
  16. twisty

Little Things You Love

listening to old songs that you havnt heard in ages
  17. twisty

Silly things that you used to believe when you first started riding

I use to believe that running your rear tire on a low pressure would act like a rear shock
  18. twisty

The garage - by belrose bicycles

can you let me borrow one of those ;)
  19. twisty

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas guys:)
  20. twisty

Big invert

:eek:Sweeet!