Search results

1. C

Mt Buller - All you need to know

Delatite River Trail is so much fun, this was our last run (in two parts)... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viNYXCGf6Dw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My_omE1_ahM
  2. C

Had the whole mountain and village to ourselves just about last weekend for a boys trip away staying at Andys Fat Tyre Lodge (awesome place to stay by the way!). What a blast! copperhead-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN8icRZGLvU
  3. C

Carbon rotors??

Ive popped a 180 on the front and will put a 160 on the front of my road bike too. I ran up and down a few hills over twenty minutes and now they are bedded in just as well as my steel rotors were. No noise, great feel. This is with xtr calipers with finned xtr resin pads. Did a run up and...
  4. C

Got a trip planned for Buller late in April, how cold does it get, anyone got tips on what to wear for the trails at this time of the year?
  5. C

The GoPro HD All You Need To Know Thread

Lol, FTR sold out at that price within ten minutes
  6. C

Adjustable Seat Posts

I have a new Lev and was worried about losing the cap on the first ride yesterday, sure is dodgy. The Lev otherwise seems great.
  7. C

Endurance road bikes

You need to get a Volagi Liscio, a carbon framed, relaxed geo road bike with hydraulic disc brakes...
  8. C

GO PRO 2 or 3

I got the 3 black version. 240fps is so awesome!
  9. C

Santa Cruz Blur TRc Build

Bike is nearly finished, just needs KS Lev dropper post...
  10. C

SC Blur TRc 650B

I have found a 10mm dtswiss bolt through stiffened up my 135 rear end nicely...
  11. C

Adjustable Seat Posts

should admit I haven't read whole thread, but how much play develops in these posts over time? Do they get wobbly? Any worse in this regard than others?
  12. C

Annual List Ya Loot -2012-

Nah, got green ones built while i am in NYC
  13. C

Annual List Ya Loot -2012-

Enve/chrisking/sapim wheelset
  14. C

Prescription lenzes and MTB, tips please

I use Rudy Projects with prescription photochromic lenses (go dark in UV light). They are dear though, you can get the sunglasses from wiggle, and then order lenses through your optometrist - ends up being about $600 all up.
  15. C

TRc

Nicely slammed stem too. Sweet build looks sweet!
  16. C

Sold

Hmmm, i am just about to order the same wheelset build... But in green...
  17. C

QLD [BRIS] SOLD 2010 Santa Cruz Blur XC Carbon Large Black/Orange Frame + Fox Fit RLC 120

Sold pending payment (thanks Bretto, good luck with your search)
  18. C

QLD [BRIS] SOLD 2010 Santa Cruz Blur XC Carbon Large Black/Orange Frame + Fox Fit RLC 120

Price drop to $1200 for Frame+headset+fork+grease gun. I will put it up on ebay now too.
  19. C

Reasonable offers will be considered. My intention is to reduce the price on this by $100 per week until it sells. You can wait until it comes down, don't leave it too late though cos someone else will snap it up!!
  20. C

Item: Santa Cruz Blur XC carbon frame, Large, Black/Orange and Fox Fork Fit RLC 120mm QR straight steerer. Also includes FSA Orbit Extreme Pro headset (silky smooth!) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Both items in good condition, with very minor stone chips to frame, and some minor...