Search results

1. Anti_Trainer

[ACT] 2012 Australian Marathon Championships - Stromlo, 10th June

Fitzroy Boys and Girls in da house! See youse out there in your winter woolies - I'll be in the summer gear :)
  2. Anti_Trainer

The Single Speed Thread

A 0.95% increase in Cadenence combined with a 1.05% increase in power combines to give a 2% increase in over all performance with a bigger chain ring and cog. However the extra weight of the extra chain, bigger chain ring and bigger cog results in a 1.5% drop in cadence combined with a drop in...
  3. Anti_Trainer

WEMBO World Solo 24Hr Website Open

A big CONGRATULATIONS to Matt Powell from Canberra's INDRSSC (Inner North Dads Ride Single Speed Crew). We Salute You! For getting to Italy and then maning up and keeping the Single Speed title safe in Aussie hands. Hats off to you! Nice bike and a nice blog - check it out if you have the...
  4. Anti_Trainer

Asssies Dominate World 24 hr!

A big CONGRATULATIONS to Matt Powell from Canberra's INDRSSC (Inner North Dads Ride Single Speed Crew). We Salute You! For getting to Italy and then maning up and keeping the Single Speed title safe in Aussie hands. Hats off to you! Nice bike and a nice blog - check it out if you have the...
  5. Anti_Trainer

Paterson 24HR

See youse all in two weeks. It's a great race. The first half goes up and the second half goes down :) 2nd best bonfire in the business!
  6. Anti_Trainer

ACT 2012 Australian 24hr Solo MTB Championships

Wooo HOOOOO!!!!!!!!! "The Fridge" is in! SS fun is back on the MAP! As for the legendary 'Wood Pecker Song' - whilst I can't promise I won't sing it, a lot of people know it, so you could be in luck. Plus I've been working on a few different songs this morning - just to pass the time till...
  7. Anti_Trainer

Post your 29er!

That brown seat is the Shizzle.
  8. Anti_Trainer

That's had a smile on my face all day - as if RR. More like "I'll see how I feel on Saturday morning and decide whether to ride for 5 or 8 hours" As for rider lists. If you turn up at 12:00am on Saturday the 7th all the riders will be there present and accounted for - RR included - we all...
  9. Anti_Trainer

I'm in - 10 days to get training :) I've heard Stompin' SS Sam W. - is all geared up for the race this year, just like the young Padwan. Maybe gears is the new 29er SS? I got a book on the Ultimate Hipster for my birthday - along with Sh!t My Dad Says. I'm going to so full of useful...
  10. Anti_Trainer

MTB Cruise 100 - 25 February 2012

You Rock! Alchie has some spare gear cables if anyone is in need of them :) Nice work Eddie!
  11. Anti_Trainer

Weight distribution troubles.

Stick a 26er front wheel on it and drop the front end - then you'll have a quick turnin' 69er :)
  12. Anti_Trainer

Hey Marty, If I sleep in the back of the Kombi on Friday night, can I get a wake up call at 4:00am? :)
  13. Anti_Trainer

2012 World 24 Hour Mountain Bike Championships - Intense Battle

He would have had great hair after the 2010 race though, as Spooney started crying early :)
  14. Anti_Trainer

It's in for you Bear ;)
  15. Anti_Trainer

There's less downhills in Majura - better for the roadies :) Still plenty of trees to hit at speed though!
  16. Anti_Trainer

Singlespeed and Capital Punishment

32:18 or 32:17 will be fine. It's a SS - you'll always be under geared or over geared - that's half the fun :)
  17. Anti_Trainer

Garmin 24 2011,redesdale,vico,hi noon

WOW! what a weekend. A big shout out to the Solo Ladies - that was some pretty tough conditions on long laps. Congrats to all the solos that stuck out the night a witnessed the coming of a new dry day. Big effort to Chris who managed to stay consistent throughout the night to crank out a...
  18. Anti_Trainer

I should be good for about 1/2 a loaf - I've never been a full loaf package kind of guy. As for passing lots of people in the TTT - the solo's will be fine - they love having a chat to people to stay awake, the more the merrier!
  19. Anti_Trainer

VIC 2012 Kona (Otway) Odyssey

I think Lou Reed put it best. "Don't believe half of what you see and none of what you hear, You need a busload of faith to get by." If only I could get my body to trick my brain into letting the brakes go down hill :) Good luck to all in February.
  20. Anti_Trainer

There's a SS cat for the teams that aren't doing the TTT.