Search results

1. wengji

Central coast mtb club gravity enduro Round 3

Hi all, Central coast mtb club gravity enduro round 3 in on sunday the 21st of August. We will be run three stages which will be the old Dh track, switchies to the finish of the dh trail and roller coaster. At present we still require help to run the day so if you know anyone who could...
  2. wengji

Round 2 of the Central Coast Gravity Enduro

Afternoon all, Just a reminder on Sunday the 10th of April we are holding round 2 of the Gravity Enduro Series. Registration will be from 8am with racing kicking off about 10am. Entry fee is $30 for riders with a MTBA race licence and for those who dont have one can purchase a day licence...
  3. wengji

Upgrading shcok air or coil shock

Hi all, Thinking of upgrading my shock on m Rocky Mountain Altitude what are peoples thoughts Coil or Air
  4. wengji

Central Coast Mountain Bike Gravity Enduro Series

Hi all, We have put a calender together for this years Gravity Enduro Series and these are the dates 13th of March 10th of April 12th of June 21st of August 23rd of October For this series we will not be running shuttles We will also attempt to have stages advertised on the CCMTB facebook...
  5. wengji

Central Coast MTB club Summer Gravity Enduro Series round 3

Hi all, Just a let you all know that round 3 of the series is happening on the 7th of February I should have the stages sorted and up on the CCOMTB facebook site by the weekend
  6. wengji

Central Coast Moutain Bike Club Gravity Enduro Round 2

Hi all, Just to let you all know round two of the summer seires is on Sunday the 17th of January rego online or on the day from 130pm for 30 minutes so we can get riding to the top by 2pm. The three stages at this point will be: Stage 1: Downhill track with a slight change over to the old...
  7. wengji

Central Coast Mtb Summer Gravity Enduro Series????

Hi all, Just wondering how many people out there would be interested in racing a club Summer Arvo/twilight Gravity enduro races?
  8. wengji

Hunter mtb club enduro????

Hi all, I have noticed the Hunter Valley club are running an enduro on the 19th of April does anyone know where it is being run at and of its a gravity enduro or an XC enduro?
  9. wengji

NSW Sold

Item:*Fox 36RC2 FIT forks 180mm currently set at 170mm Location: Central Coast/Gosford Item Condition: used, with slight scratch makes on lowers. Reason for selling: Have been trying selling a Pivot Firebird but looks like it is going to be sold as parts, due to lack of interest in complete...
  10. wengji

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 Pivot Firebird frame will come with shock (167mm) (frame size small) Location: Central Coast/Gosford Item Condition: used, black anodized, slight cable rub. Reason for selling: Have been trying selling as a full bike but looks like it is going to be sold as parts, due to lack of...
  11. wengji

NSW Sold

Item: Small Pivot Firdbird anodised black Location:*Gosford, NSW Item condition: rarely used as its my second mountain bike in the garage Reason for selling: dont have enough time to ride both my mountain bikes anymore and firebird has been seening less and less time on the trails...
  12. wengji

police and emergency services games

This year we are holding the 30th nsw police and emergency services games and we are holding an all mountain races at ourimbah state forest on Tuesday the 25th of March. To be eligible to enter you must work of an emergency service ie police, ambulance, firies, ses, rural fire service, customs...
  13. wengji

which bike to take to rotarua?

Heading over to rotarua in a couple of.months and wondering whicb bike to take, i have a choice of a 2012 commencal meta.am with 150mm travel front and rear or my 2011 pivot firebirs with 170mm travel front and 167mm travel at the rear.
  14. wengji

Kiwarrak state forest - Taree

Hi all, A coupke of mates and I are planning to head up to kiwarrak trails on thursday for a day trip and im wondering if any of you guys living up Taree way couple update us on how the weather is going up there. If all works out ill have some vids up after thursday
  15. wengji

Nsw - 2009 Norco Team SOLD

• Norco Team DH frame Size small, Marzocchi 888 RCV, 203mm of travel forks Fox DHX-3 w/ factory tuned ProPedal (Will come with several different coil springs) Truvativ Hussefelt, 170 mm, 36T, E-13 SRS, with white guard Speedplay Flat pedals Sram PG-950, 9 speed, 11-32 Sram...
  16. wengji

all mountain brakes

Hay guys, I'm looking for same good brakes to put on my commencal meta am 2 as the formula RX brakes that come with it are rather crap. So let me know what you guys think would be a good change
  17. wengji

Bos deville vs fox float 36

Hay guys, I'm thinking of up grading the forks on the my Commencal meta am 2 and I'm thinking of going either the Bos deville or fox float 36s and if you have either or ridden on both can you let me know what you think?
  18. wengji

Wiseman ferry dirtjumps

Hay guys, I have heard that Hornsby council have approved and built some dirtjumps at wisemans ferry, just wondering of anyone has been out there or if anyone has any photos or videos from there yet?
  19. wengji

Mont 24hr 2012

Just some footage I got from the mont 24hr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qTth9wmNWg&sns=em http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYcqYhmwco&sns=em http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13BVPtxT9Pk&sns=em
  20. wengji

Central coast ourimbah MTB website

Hay, Was trying to get on to the ccomtb web site to have a look at calendar to see when the races are but the web site has been having issues for the last couple of day. Just wondering of anyone from the club can get it fixed