Search results

1. Fridge-Seal

2013 Snow Thread

A couple of mates and I got a sick deal up at Perisher-heading up there as soon as we finish our end of session exams. Luckily we finish at exactly the same day and time. apart from that will hopefully be going skiing in falls a couple of times during the uni break.
  2. Fridge-Seal

Dan Atherton's Prototype GT Enduro Race Bike

That looks very, very badass. Looks like a. Lot of fun to ride as well (no big surprise there though). Does anyone know what wheel size it is, people on bike radar or bikerumour were saying it was a 27.5"...
  3. Fridge-Seal

What got you into riding your bike?

Visited some family friends in Tasmania, they had some bikes and we went riding up on the fire roads and stuff near their house, had a hell of a lot of fun, so I went to a local newsagent and picked up a copy of MBUK. From there I was converted, bought a bike, rode the hell out of it. Upgraded...
  4. Fridge-Seal

What are you listening to NOW?

Nothing By the Cat Empire Can't wait until their new album comes out in the end of June! :D
  5. Fridge-Seal

Banshee Nano Carbon Frame

I really, really hope so...
  6. Fridge-Seal

Banshee Nano Carbon Frame

I too really like the idea of a carbon Spitfire, but I too fear it's an April Fools joke, the photoshopping is sorta visible. But, a carbon bike from Banshee is bound to happen at some point. :D
  7. Fridge-Seal

upgrades (wheel + fork) or new bike

wow! Thanks for that! I'll definitely follow everyones advice. Feeling super inspired now! :D
  8. Fridge-Seal

Jungle by the Cat Empire
  9. Fridge-Seal

I plan to ride mine tons as well, and they're good with that. But they have something against Dirt Jumping in particular...in fact, my dad has a problem with anything much more extreme than all-mountain riding...:rolleyes: I worked hard for a long time (middle-to-late last year!) to convince...
  10. Fridge-Seal

Hi all ok, seeing that my parents finally killed my quest to get a dirt jump bike-on the grounds of "it's too dangerous..." "you could hurt yourself..." "you're in your last year of high school now is not a good time to be taking up risky sports..." "you're in year 12, you won't get much time...
  11. Fridge-Seal

JetBlack Rocket MTB Wheelset

Fair enough. Whoops, missed the link... :o
  12. Fridge-Seal

JetBlack Rocket MTB Wheelset

One of my friends had them on his Yeti before he upgraded and they seemed like nice wheels. If you look on CRC, there are nigh on a million (ok, lots) of custom build options available. that way you should be able to get totally what you want, and for a significantly cheaper price. Never...
  13. Fridge-Seal

Meeting In The Aisle-by Radiohead
  14. Fridge-Seal

Apple iPad

+1 for that, that makes it much more desirable-by the time April comes around, there'll have been a few OS revisions, so it'll be all fixed up ...but then again, unlike microsoft-read windows vista-Apple tends to release things that are already pretty polished up. Re Dog Boy...if you're...
  15. Fridge-Seal

NSW InterSchools

fair enough, although my parents wouldn't really be open to driving to Thredbo, just so I can ride on my own, just for a race-it's a bit of a drive from albury...
  16. Fridge-Seal

NSW InterSchools

...well I was thinking about it...but seeing everyone else here makes me think I'll probably get thrashed terribly... + does anyone know if I can have a team across schools, because there's maybel only 1 other person in my school who does mtb'ing, but I have tons of friends who ride in other...
  17. Fridge-Seal

Apple iPad

+1 for that! ...as for the name...well, people would've complained about encouraging drugs if they called it the "iTablet"! personally: everyone knows it's not a new idea...but tech-y people in the media + computer magazines have been calling for Apple to bring something like this out for...
  18. Fridge-Seal

Hottest 100 2009/10 - who'd you vote for?

Well I just went through then entire list of this years hottest 100, very dissapointing if I say so myself! Here are the only ones that I felt were any good Number 6: Bulletproof by La Roux Number 9: Uprising by Muse Number 14: Sticks 'N' Stones by Jamie T Number 19: Undisclosed Desires...
  19. Fridge-Seal

Hottest 100 2009/10 - who'd you vote for?

Nice to see someone else has at least slightly similar tastes in music to me: The Cat Empire-Sunny Afternoon (Like A Version) Empire Of The Sun-Without You (Single Version) <- Couldn't find We are the People or Walking on a dream strangely... Jamie T-368, Castro Dies, Hocus Pocus, Sticks 'N'...
  20. Fridge-Seal

Quick Question- NS Pancake pedals

NS are definately are really good brand, but if I were you, I would definitely go for something far slimmer, like Kona Wah-Wah's, Point1 Podium pedals, NS Aerial to name a few. Of course the really slim (and lightweight) ones will cost more, but it's a trade-off, as the slimmer the pedal, the...