Search results

1. benwilson1

What has happened to the Used market?

So the glory was a bit heavy for general use with the missus. Ended up finding a Specialized SX 2. Crazy how things end up
  2. benwilson1

Managed to snag a Giant Glory for $1150. Just took forever to find . https://ibb.co/QQsdK7F
  3. benwilson1

Been out of the game for around 10 years. Trying to find a cheap used bike seems almost impossible. Even the for sale section here is empty. where’s all the old Norco Atomik/A Line. Big Hit with 24” rear? are people just holding onto bikes longer, I am confused.
  4. benwilson1

Sold!

Sweet. Could I pick it up this weekend sometime? Just PM me your details. Cheers
  5. benwilson1

Ever wondered.....?

Ever wondered where all the bikes and parts from years ago disappear too? I did a search for some marzocchi Shiver DC forks....can't find them. For the young kids, these forks used to be around before the 888's were released. Same goes for the iconic Monster T's. Hundreds if not thousands...
  6. benwilson1

Sold!

Is this still available?
  7. benwilson1

NSW Commencal Supreme 6 2010 M SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm interested. I drive trains for a living so I am up in sydney quite a fair bit but the furtherest I go is central station. If your willing to travel to central at some stage I'd be happy to take it off your hands as long as its in good nick
  8. benwilson1

NSW Commencal Supreme 6 2010 M SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sweet bike. Too bad your not closer
  9. benwilson1

NSW Sold

Price range?
  10. benwilson1

QLD **SOLD **Marin Quad 250 Team DH 2011 **SOLD**

Sweet bike. Been on eBay for a while now. Can't justify the money on something I can't ride first. Good luck with the sale
  11. benwilson1

NSW sold fuckers!

Price drop. $3250. Rear shock is set up with a 400lb spring. Suited to around 70-80kg rider. Frame is a one size fits all. They don't come in any different sizes. But its really a small/medium. Im 5'8 and it fits me really well. Bike is in the exact condition it is in the photos...
  12. benwilson1

NSW sold fuckers!

bump bump bump
  13. benwilson1

VIC WTB High End Downhill Frame - Socom, DHR, Shocker, V10 etc

i can give you the frame for $2500
  14. benwilson1

NSW sold fuckers!

Will take offers, not splitting, no swaps, postage at buyers expense....
  15. benwilson1

NSW sold fuckers!

go rob a corner store? haha jokes. yeh its a bad time to be selling i think....no one seems to have money including myself
  16. benwilson1

VIC WTB High End Downhill Frame - Socom, DHR, Shocker, V10 etc

complete brooklyn racelink for $3500
  17. benwilson1

2-3k downhill bike??

im selling a brooklyn racelink for 3500
  18. benwilson1

NSW sold fuckers!

Price drop
  19. benwilson1

IMPORTANT!!! Happy Holidays Kiddies: It's Zero Tolerance Time!

great to see the mods being proactive! EDIT:god dammit....just got done for some copyright infringement or whatever....5 demerit points my way....how fucked is that? why not just delete my thread?
  20. benwilson1

POS check out this b**** i picked her up at the dump

have you fixed the play down near the BB pivot?