Search results

1. donthucktoflat

Mullet Stumpy and an old jump bike

2019 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon Frame - 2019 Raw carbon Stumpjumper 29er size Large with the ugly monster green decals. Rear shock - Fox DPS EVOL Front shock/fork - Fox Rhythm 34 150mm Handlebars - Spank Spike 800mm Stem - Specialized 45mm Headset - FSA internal Headset Grips - Hope...
  2. donthucktoflat

Wow it's been a while

Hello. Haven't been round these parts for a while. Have definitely been a bit distracted. Don't know if anyone remembered my last ride being stolen.. other life events have ended up in me having to fill my time with other things. These other things ended up being skiing every chance, moving...
  3. donthucktoflat

STOLEN [MEL] Merida 120 stolen!

Hey guys, so my bike has been nicked :banghead::thumbdown: Bike: Merida 120 Colour: Red/Black Date it was stolen: Not sure, sone time in the past 2-3 weeks Where it was stolen: Brunswick/North Carlton Specs: full spec list can be found here...
  4. donthucktoflat

' S mah burfday

On tuesday, So I thought I would celebrate with a ride. Only problemo is that my license expires the day of so without transportation im stuck with yt or Westgate (with my limited melbourne knowledge atm anyway) Anyone heading out somewhere interesting for a trail ride on tuesday and doesnt...
  5. donthucktoflat

I just had an awesome ride

So post up if you just had a great ride. What happened? Where did you go? Who were you with? I just spent the day out at mt Stromlo. Awesome! Went exploring on the backside of the hill and how good are those trails!! Loose, fast, rocky and insanely fun. Geez heartbreaker lives up to its name...
  6. donthucktoflat

The ACT "I'm going for a ride now" thread

so anyone like me and fed up of riding alone? don't know anyone who can ride when you can? post up in here if you're going for a ride today, tomorrow or the day after and see if anyone else is keen. template: Date: Time: Location: What I'm riding: Style of ride: Extra Info: I'll kick it off...
  7. donthucktoflat

is it too much to ask?

Why is it so hard for me to find a straight 1 1/8 steerer fork with qr15 dropouts with 120-130mm travel? can't even use the external headset cups for a tapered steerer cos i have a semi-integrated headset. has anybody got a set or know where I should be looking?
  8. donthucktoflat

POS Merida 120

Picked up for 600 off here, almost done but starting to look cool now. Full specs: Frame - merida 120 Rear shock - Fox rp2 Front shock/fork - fox float 32 r Handlebars - truvativ carbon noir Stem - answer rove am 60mm Headset - fsa Grips - clarkes lockon Saddle - not sure but it says vanity...
  9. donthucktoflat

Help me spec my driveline

Hey guys, so the old driveline is nearing the end of its useful life and it's time to start accumulating the new parts. I want to switch from my current 2x9 setup to 1x9 using shimano gear. Best value? I was thinking xt with shadow+ rd.. not too fussed with 10speed (I don't think I'll need a...
  10. donthucktoflat

ACT <500 commuter/xc ride

Hey guys, recently had a car accident so am currently sans transport.. Using the opportunity to get back on 2 wheels but I need something to do that with. Prefer a more xc oriented ride than a commuter (just moved to oconnor and been walking around Bruce ridge which is making me itch for a...
  11. donthucktoflat

So I just got my new...

new thread idea. major purchases/cool new gadget thread. post up something you just got that you are really impressed with, or not that might help a farker/entertain a farker or just so farkers what cool and random shit there is out there in this crazy old mixed up world of ours. I'll start the...
  12. donthucktoflat

The Hip Hop thread

Why not there's dance and hardstyle threads. listening to a tribe called quest, charlie 2na, J5 (of course), Del the funky homosapien and all his various aliases as well as some aussie, VMR crew from adelaide, Drapht, ozi battla, etc etc. what are you listening to? whats good this week...
  13. donthucktoflat

Do you trust Tony Abbott?

Only as far as i could piss him. opinions on this latest farce?
  14. donthucktoflat

Cool Iphone wallpaper

thought some farkineers might appreciate this enjoy thanks to the crew over at fatlace (www.fatlace.com checkit out)
  15. donthucktoflat

the "i want a new phone" thread

i really wanted to make the title of this the "i want a new phone and im kinda leaning towards an iphone but surely there's a better option" thread but apparently that's too long so I ask the question, farkers, is there a better option? I'm looking at a plan, between $50-70 per month...
  16. donthucktoflat

removing 2pc cranks

hi guys, anyone who trolls the phat snaps will know what's happened. basically need to get the cranks off my 09 norco 250. I have removed the 6mm cap bolt but from here pretty much stuck. my experience with these tyre of cranks is pretty (entirely) limited as i'm used to mtb style with...
  17. donthucktoflat

the 6am farkineers

so.. who else is up at this ungodly hour and what's your excuse? insomnia? working (suckers)? regular routine to wake up at 6am and hop on farkin? personally I am having some real issues sleeping right now. any tips on getting to sleep?
  18. donthucktoflat

errrr.. something is not right

just riding along...
  19. donthucktoflat

Trail log: No name

was out riding near home the other day and stumbled across a neglected set of jumps just in the bushland. was clear nobody had been around for months so decided to overhaul and make my own. alot of potential.. if somebody could stitch together the panorama pics that'd be rad but anyway pics...
  20. donthucktoflat

09 norco 250

after a mtb hiatus for about 18 months (EDIT: make that more like 2.5 years :eek: ), yesterday, i finally bit the bullet and went to TBSM to pick up this badboy. initial impressions: for a stock bike.. omg, spec list is incredible (to me anyway, amazing value out there atm) for a $1400 ride...