Search results

1. dickyknee

Dropper

Getting real tired of stopping to drop the seat , thinking of a dropper .. any tips , ideas , pointers etc looking between $200-$300 , going on a Giant trance Cheers
  2. dickyknee

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rode it then washed it ...
  3. dickyknee

Removing Grip Tips

cut old grips down the middle with stanley , zip tie round chain stay for protection , buy some lock ons .nice and easy to get on and off then .
  4. dickyknee

Farking Barking Dog!!

Best advice is to work with the neighbours on a solution .( if they are willing that is ) get other neighbours to back you up ( nicely ) And if that fails ring Dr Harry he can fix any dog probs hehehe.
  5. dickyknee

Whats on YOUR Farkin desk?

puter monitor printer surround sound pens about 200 cds/dvds 50 blank dvds clock torch money jar wallet/keys mobile new unopened mobile spare boxed mobile empty beer bottles screw drivers bills old grips cameras modem puncture kit photos cordless phone...
  6. dickyknee

Cannabis on Four Corners

As i said before i used to smoke a stupid amount of pot everyday , and mixed it will spin ( tobacco ) i never smoked ciggas until about 3 days after giving away the pot , i was addicted to the ciggas and did not even realised it . i found it easy to stop the pot once i started smoking ciggas ...
  7. dickyknee

Another STP....

Hey jordy nice new bike mate RIP the p3 . :)
  8. dickyknee

Cannabis on Four Corners

I used to enjoy the weed and would smoke 30-40 cones a day ( gave it away over 11 years ago ) , i did not see the show , but can vouch first hand that pot does screw you up if you smoke enough of it . but each to their own , i dont have a prob with it , just dont do it any more.
  9. dickyknee

half life 2 - best game ever?

played hl1 from start to finish , excellent game . just got hl2 form a mate the other day so i am only an hour or so into it , but it seems pretty good so far , cant wait to get into some more action , it's been a fairly boring first hour of the game .
  10. dickyknee

kickass present

there is no excuse for that :)
  11. dickyknee

I can't downlaod my pics.

i checked and it seems to be your computer . :D
  12. dickyknee

Help: i need a Mechanic in Sydney

i am just curious as to why you asked that , do bike mechanics only work on certain year/model bikes ? and sorry chickadee i have no help for you
  13. dickyknee

It Makes Me Sooooo Maaaaad!!!!!!

I think the jump she crashed on was straight out of the start gate and has been changed a long time ago , apparently it was a bit tricky ( according to a mate who used to ride it back in 95 ) . And to brumby jack , i am of similar opinion as you and like to think i would not sue as i think...
  14. dickyknee

firstly it is a small track and the council could easily afford such a fence. why would they want to take it down ? how many more people get hurt because of her decisions , what does that mean , how does it hurt any body ?
  15. dickyknee

i have been to the bmx track in albion park a few times the last year or so and there is no fence around it , we parked the car got out and rode it simple as that , surely some one would have used their brain and fence it by now . i know all you guys are allowed to voice your opinions , but...
  16. dickyknee

Saturday Ride 19/2/04

So when are you going to go back and repair the gutter ?
  17. dickyknee

bike site name

Sorry have no idea on a new name , but the name you have now is very wrong .
  18. dickyknee

a few Motocross pics

hey jordo . those pics from down your mums way ? Did your old man sell his moto yet ? i want to see the pics of you doing the 100 ftr . :)
  19. dickyknee

Motorola V3

The phone is only 4 months old , not a hard life at all , just crap design i think .
  20. dickyknee

sticky words

i had mine set to the full mode have since dropped it back to standard and i will see how it goes ,