Search results

1. D

brake rotor rubbing on brake mounts

My disk brake rotor is rubbing on my brake mountits on the back wheel 203 mm rotor on avid elixr7 brakes If some body could help me it would be great Thaanks
  2. D

leat medium neck brace

im looking for any leat size medium brace not to bad condition around $350 just send me a pm
  3. D

the best downhill brakes

Hey guys I am looking at buying a new set of brakes I don’t really have a price range but i was looking at these Shimano XT M785 Avid Elixir - X9 Also I was looking at buying the new x9 gear, is going 10 speed any advantage or just a waste of money?
  4. D

downhill in horsham

hey guys im heading to horsham over the long weekend with my bike and i was wondering if there were any downhill tracks or dirt jumps around the place. thanks
  5. D

downhill in horsham

hey guys im heading to horsham over the long weekend with my bike and i was wondering if there were any downhill tracks or dirt jumps around the place. thanks :D
  6. D

freelap timing gear

I was looking at buying the free lap timing pole and was wondering what people thought of them any problems? Whether they help improve your downhill times majorly or not at all, i was also thinking would it is worth buying a third one to do my split times. I don’t really care about price just as...
  7. D

introduced ep2 fox creek

my mate jack (downhiller 992) made this for me we spent a day at fox shooting this video at fox creek enjoy! http://www.pinkbike.com/video/173217/
  8. D

chain missing links will it do damage

Hey i lost 3 links off my chain, don’t ask how, but my dad says it will destroy my derailleur if i have it in the top gears, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with stuff like this and is it ok for me to be riding with my bike missing a few links.
  9. D

cleat pedals

what are the advatages of running clips on a downhill bike im having troble keeping my feet on the pedals can some one tell me what is like that actualy uses them
  10. D

snakes must read if you go downhilling!!

over the last 2 days i hav seen 2 brown snakes and allmost steped on them both times the 2nd snake bit me but yea during spring it is the mating time for snakes so they will be a lot more active im sending this out becasue it is not plesnt being bitten by a snake and it could also kill you so...
  11. D

aldgate quarry

just decided 2 take some pics while im out of riding for a few weeks tell me what u think
  12. D

me and my mate doing sum runs at aldgate quarry

i took some shots because i was injured tell me what u think
  13. D

DH my new beast CRAFTWORKS S1 l@@k Sick bike

my new craftworks s1 team Frame: Hollow Core CNC Single Pivot Butted 7005 T6 Alloy Travel: 8.5 inches Fork: Rockshox Boxxer Team Rear shock: Rockshox Vivid 5.1 240x76mm Headsets: FSA Orbit Extreme Seat Post: Truvativ Team Front Tire: Maxxis Minion 2.5 F Rear Tire: Maxxis...
  14. D

commencl supreme dh 2010 vs craftworks s1 2010

what bike is better my friend thinks the s1 is the gratest bike and its better than my commencal supreme dh
  15. D

what does everyone think about the intense m6

im looking at buying an intense m6 2008 and was just wondering what they were like. the positives and negitives. thanks
  16. D

what does everyone think about the intense m6

im looking at buying an intense m6 2008 and was just wondering what they were like. the positives and negitives. thanks
  17. D

reveiws on 2010 Commencal Supreme DH‏?

i was thinking of buying a 2010 Commencal Supreme DH‏ with these specs Frame: Brand new Commencal Supreme DH Med/Lrg (The frame and rear shock have never been ridden) - Rear Shock: Brand new Fox DHX 5.0 with Ti spring - Forks: Fox 40 - Brakes: Avid Elixir CR - Rear Mech: Orange Sram XO -...
  18. D

do you think i should get the 2010 Commencal Supreme DH‏ for 3000-4000?

im looking at buying a Commencal Supreme DH‏ for 3000-4000 Frame: Brand new Commencal Supreme DH Med/Lrg (The frame and rear shock have never been ridden) - Rear Shock: Brand new Fox DHX 5.0 with Ti spring - Forks: Fox 40 - Brakes: Avid Elixir CR - Rear Mech: Orange Sram XO - Shifter...
  19. D

turner dhr

i dont know if i should get a turner dhr 2009 or a intense m6 2009 or a norco team dh 2009 all of them are arond 4000 and have been used 4-5 times could you plz help me :confused: