Search results

1. O

Wtf is a big conoid a bearing headset??

I have a carbon merida frame that I'm building and it says it requires a big conoid a bearing headset. What the f*ck is it and where can I get it from? Thanks in advance. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. O

Wiggle refunds

Has anyone had any issues with wiggle refunds? Sent them a faulty dropper back in the end of march and stupidly, once the post got to the Hillsdale address I threw it out. Lodged an email with them asking for the delay and they said they can't do anything without the tracking number. My...
  3. O

Fox float 32 ctd top cap rounded

Anyone else rounded the blue remote dial? I set the tension but it just spins on the damper hex. Is it an easy part to get?
  4. O

Fox doss... Can you limit the travel??

My specialized frame has an interrupted seat tube, and an open ended one at that. My question is can the fox doss be limited in travel up (reduce overall travel) as the seat is too high when the post is all the way down, but more importantly, the suspension linkage would contact the valve on...
  5. O

Stolen from meadow bank lastnight.

Stolen front lock up sometime between 4pm Wednesday 15th and 6pm Thursday 16th July meadowbank. Size m santa cruz blur xc carbon. Carbon dt Swiss rear shock Fox float 140mm straight steerer. Brand new sram guide rsc in silver Specialized dropper post with specialized test saddle Gold hope...
  6. O

Fox float internals swap

Hi all, I have 2 fox float 32s. 1 is a 120 travel but has a worn stanchion this has the lockout feature (blue dial with another dial inside it) . The other is a 100mm white fork, with only a dial for rebound dampening. My question is, can I swap the longer travel internals into the shorter...
  7. O

Race face deux CX cranks.

What are the general opinions with these cranks? Good bad indifferent? Or should I wait and save up for an Xt groupset? Or Deore? Are there any other options out there?
  8. O

3x10 speed front derailleur with 9 speed cluster.

Looking at a 3x10 Xtr front dérailleur but I have a 9 speed cluster. Will this work or should I just find a 3x9 front?
  9. O

Tapatalk- restricted access

Anyone else getting this message when trying to log on?
  10. O

1999 Marzocchi Z1 Dropoff

Hi Guys and Gals, I have a Marzocchi fork that I won't get rid off as it's probably one of the best forks I have used. BUT I want to limit the travel to 100mm instead of 120/130 or so. Is there a way I can do this or do I just set the preload to soft so that I'm pretty much in the middle of...
  11. O

Double loading of topics on tapatalk

Anyone else having issues with tapatalk loading the first set of threads twice?