Search results

1. Cano29

Marzocchi Roco Air World Cup not holding any air!!!

Hey Dan, hows things? I'm still on the faith. I haven't really ridden since moving from moss vale. Been riding a bit of trials here and there but other than that did one ride at keira and haven't done anything but a little bit of XC. I'm thinking of going down to thredbo this summer for...
  2. Cano29

Marzocchi Roco Air World Cup not holding any air!!!

Hi, I've got a roco air world cup rear shock (air) and its not holding air at all. When I put the pump on to the main canister I can pump it to about 150 psi then it will go no more. Stop pumping and it slowly goes down and I lose all my air. It wont pump past about 150 and when I pull...
  3. Cano29

DH Trails/Riders Wollongong/Illawarra

Hi guys, Looking for somewhere/someone to ride with. I live in Kiama at the moment and know there are a lot of trails around keira/wollongong area but is there anything further down? If anyone wants to go for a ride or needs help trail building let me know and I'd love to tag along. Or...
  4. Cano29

DH Brakeset

PM sent....
  5. Cano29

DH Brakeset

What do you want for the set moorey? Any chance of some pictures to jaydencano@hotmail.com Thanks, Jayden.
  6. Cano29

DH Brakeset

Not necessarily after 4 pot, I don't know what the xt's are like I've never used them. Ideally maybe something a little more downhill specific though. What do you want for them? Thanks.
  7. Cano29

DH Brakeset

Hi, Need a brakeset for my downhill bike. Would like to get some old m810 saints but open to whatever you have. Price depends on what they are and condition of the set. $200 would be around the limit I'm willing to spend. Thanks Jayden.
  8. Cano29

Wheelbuilding spoke sizes-Same size on rear???

Thanks a lot for the info. I think I'm going to go with the 258's on both sides. Thanks for the links I will give them a read. I laced a trials rear wheel to sheldon browns guide and it worked great. This will be my first DH wheelset, hopefully it will come out o.k. Thanks again for all the...
  9. Cano29

Wheelbuilding spoke sizes-Same size on rear???

Hi guys, I'm going to have a crack at building my own DH/FR wheels. -Nukeproof Generator DH rims 32h ERD 539mm -Sunringle Jumping fleas F+R (150mm) -DT Swiss Champion plain 14 gauge spokes 14mm nipples -3x pattern I've been talking to some tech support at a bike shop and they...
  10. Cano29

Sunringle Jumping Flea freehub body jammed?

Hi guys, I'm trying to lubricate and clean my rear hub. The freehub body is jammed and doesn't want to budge. Any advice on pulling apart? I think I've done the right thing. I pulled the threaded lockring out and the spacer on the drive side but it seems like something is jamming it...
  11. Cano29

Same hub and spokes on new rim?

Thanks Charlie, Yeah I'm probably going to go with some new spokes to. The ERD on the generators are a lot different to the A.D.D's. Thanks a lot.
  12. Cano29

Yeah the spokes are fine, not to old and are in good nick. I'll have a look into the diameters. I know the ERD on the nukeproof is 539mm but can't find the measurement for the A.D.D. I'll have to measure and compare. Thanks a lot, Makes much more sense now.
  13. Cano29

Hi all, I'm currently running Sunringle A.D.D rims on jumping fleas and looking at getting some new rims (Nukeproof generator or mtx33's). I was wondering if I can use the same sized (old) spokes on the new rim? Thanks a lot, Jayden.
  14. Cano29

Sold Please Delete

Pm sent......
  15. Cano29

WTB: Mavic deemax or similar DH wheelset

Hi, After a new wheelset. Like the silver deemax's but also like a lot of others (atomz, mtx) Let me know what you've got. Would prefer pretty much any colour other than black. Price varies depending on what it is, pm me with details and info. Would prefer near Kiama/Wollongong area for...
  16. Cano29

WTB: 2.5 DH Tyre

Hey guys, Looking for a 2.5 maybe a 2.7 DH/FR tyre. Don't mind if it's used or new, let me know just want to get rid of the 2.3 I've got on the back. Also preferably near Kiama/Wollongong area and preferably some minions but let me know what you've got. Thanks, Jayden.
  17. Cano29

Downhill tracks/riders Kiama area?

Yeah I thought about it but they probably want to keep that "Kiama" name to there council. And because there independent they probably don't really care. I've been riding around looking for places for some tracks but haven't found to much yet. If you want to make a track somewhere around here...
  18. Cano29

Downhill tracks/riders Kiama area?

Hey guys, Recently moved to Kiama NSW and wondering whether anyone knew if there are any local tracks around? I know there is plenty around the wollongong and Nowra area but curious if there's any around kiama/jamberoo/gerroa/gerringong area? Thanks a lot, Jayden
  19. Cano29

Running a 160mm fork on 180mm travel bike???

I just want to try something different, and maybe a little lighter. Was thinking something like the 36's. I like the totems as well, they suit the faith pretty good. I'm still working out if I really want to sell them or not.
  20. Cano29

Running a 160mm fork on 180mm travel bike???

Yeah fair enough, The main reason is struggling to find the fork I want in 180mm travel. Don't have a lot to spend and was thinking of getting whatever pops up (second hand). Thanks, Think I'll try and go 180mm.