Search results

1. jock

Dh race 12th may

I could possibly do the letter to council and the letter drop in Harvey. Dad said he'll be there on the day to help out as well. I'll have to get the letter templates off dad then I can send them off. Also who is doing prizes?
  2. jock

Jubilee Wednesdays 5.00pm

So what time is everyone starting?
  3. jock

Help for the downhill race may 6th.

Hi Matt and mtb_ts @ mtb_ts Thanks for the offer but I think we have locked in all drivers now. Would've been a massive effort coming from Sydney! If there's anything else just contact me back. @ Matt As long as you're there a suitable amount of time before lunch (maybe 10.30-11) it...
  4. jock

I believe the letter has been put out. Ryan's name was on it. Thanks for the offer though Huthy.
  5. jock

Urgent: Still Need Drivers Hey guys Just another shout out for drivers. We are still in need in of 2 drivers for 3T trucks and another 2 for 6T trucks (MR licence). If you think you can help or know someone that can help please get back to me. Email me on jockfarrington@hotmail.com or...
  6. jock

Hi again Bob I think it will actually be harder to get people for the transport as it's probably a harder job. If you're happy to drive a truck it would therefore be a massive help! At this stage I don't have specific details on where and when to be at for the drivers although usually...
  7. jock

GFN and Kurt If you're racing you'll most likely only be available early morning late afternoon or once your category has finished coming down the hill. If you feel like arriving early than I'm sure we could find a job for you otherwise after racing there will probably be some cleaning up to...
  8. jock

Update Just an update on who can help and what they are able to do. I have narrowed down the jobs based on what you have all nominated to do although if anyone has any problems with these allocations just let me know and we can probably sort something out. Based on the preferred jobs so far...
  9. jock

Hey Bob Thanks for the offer! I'll see how we go in the way of numbers in the next week or so and then get back to you depending on whether there's enough or not. Jock
  10. jock

We should have enough people for most jobs now. Most importantly we have enough people to drive the trucks. For everyone helping on the other jobs just rock up as early as you can and head to the gazebo where the rego/canteen is. If I'm not around I'm sure someone in there will be able to...
  11. jock

Maintenance Day 2pm 10 March Amos rd Gazeebo

Unsure if I can make it yet although if I'm not working til late, I should be able to get there.
  12. jock

Volunteers need for club race 11/3/12

Hey Jason Will be able to help out with whatever. Don't think I'll ride in this one so will be available all day. I'd say I'll get there early and then just see what needs doing. Cheers
  13. jock

Toowoomba Downhill Track - Ready to ride

Hey guys The Toowoomba downhill track (Mackenzie Frenzie) has just been whipper snipped and fixed up to a degree and so is in prime condition for some good riding. Also, it is looking like we will have the first sunshine series race so if anyone's looking to get some early practice in to...
  14. jock

Toowoomba Downhill Track

Hey guys The Toowoomba downhill track (Mackenzie Frenzie) has just been whipper snipped and fixed up to a degree and so is in prime condition for some good riding. Also, it is looking like we will have the first sunshine series race so if anyone's looking to get some early practice in to...
  15. jock

frenzy maintenance

Will be there too
  16. jock

Trail Maintainence 14/1/12

I'll be able to get there guys, see everyone there! Cheers
  17. jock

Jubilee Wednesdays 5.00pm

See yous there aye.
  18. jock

TMBC Trail Building Day Next Sunday 11-9-11 12pm

Hey guys Will finally be making an appearance at a build day! Have been a bit slack lately. I went for a ride down the track earlier in the week and was shocked at ho much work had been put into the track since I last went to help there. Nice work guys! I also could relate to what Matt...
  19. jock

TMBC Track Building Day 28/8/11 XC Extension

Hi guys Can't make this build day as I'll be at the coast. Would love to come along in the future though, don't mind a bit of xc here and there. Also, I think I have 2 club whipper snippers here along with a couple of rakes. If someone wants to come take them off my hands before the...
  20. jock

Volunteers for the Toowoomba Sunshine Series Race - 21st August

Hey guys I'd just like to thank everyone that helped out with the race, especially those that came in on such short notice. Was a great day! Thanks, Jock