Search results

1. A

strive or spectral

Hi I am getting back into mountain biking after a couple of years away and can't decide between two canyon bike the strive or the spectral. My main problem with deciding between the two is that I still have my old DH bike and I am not sure if the strive will make a good all round bit of...
  2. A

New 650b bike

Hi guys I have just started to get back into biking after a year off and stuff moved fast so I am looking for a all-mountain bike with between 150-125 mm of travel in the rear and priced around the giant trance 27.5 1 so open to suggestions
  3. A

where to a Cane Creek Double Barrel

hey does anyone know where to get a Cane Creek Double Barrel in Australia with mounting hardware for a norco aurum and what springs will fit on it because if i remember correctly fox or vivid springs fitted on the Double Barrel thanks anyway
  4. A

New DH bike

Hey guys i am in the market for a new downhill bike and have narrowed my choices down to the giant glory and norco Aurum. The specs i am down with so its about the frame. what are your guys thoughts on them
  5. A

cannodale claymore

I am thinking of getting a cannondale claymore 2 and would appreciate peoples thoughts on it and any alternatives thanks
  6. A

Big all mountain shoes

Hi all I as the title implies big feet size 14.5US and i need an all mountain shoe i currently ride flat pedals but willing to try spds any advice
  7. A

trance for all mountain

i have just ordered a 2012 trance X3 do you people have any recommendations for making it more all mountain
  8. A

ACT sold

sold sold sold
  9. A

ibis bikes

what are peoples thoughts on the ibis mojo hd as a FR AM bike and where i can buy one
  10. A

enduro of reign

hi the time has come to sell my DH bike and get an AM bike and i am tossing up between the reign X1 and Enduro comp and i am looking for opinions on the bikes
  11. A

fox shoxs help

who in Aus does the sot of stuff mojo suspension does in the UK
  12. A

Reign X1

Hi everyone i am new to this forum and such how ever my real question is what is the DH limits of the reign X1 compared to the glory