Search results

1. D

***SOLD*** - Enduro Expert Carbon 29 frame - Large - ***SOLD***

Would you sell the bike complete?
  2. D

Sold

What's the best price u will do inc postage to central coast?
  3. D

SOLD Ibis Mojo HD, 2011, vit P, medium, 160mm. frame or complete/part complete

Is the fork avail on its own?
  4. D

Blue Mountains riding

8am see u there.
  5. D

Blue Mountains riding

Yeah mate ridden leura, keen for an early one there. Yeah stairs were fun, came in a bit fast first run got my line a bit wrong, second run nailed it. What time can u get up here?
  6. D

Blue Mountains riding

Lockyer Trail Hey guys thanks for all the advice so rode some great trails over the last few days, a semi secret one that some locals were kind enough to show me, and then Lockyers today= epic, fast flowy, couple of techy bits super fun. Cheers Dave
  7. D

Blue Mountains riding

I'm staying in Leura so would take at least 45 mins to get to winmalee, we have to check out at 10 so wouldn't have time to get there, ride and get back and pack up by 10. Sorry mate I could do an early one up here?
  8. D

Blue Mountains riding

Sorry mate I'm off to lockyers/ cox's now haven't got time this arvo. Could maybe do a bit of a ride tomorrow morn before I head home?
  9. D

Blue Mountains riding

Mate if your up for a ride tomorrow bout lunch time let me know.
  10. D

Blue Mountains riding

Geez sounds hectic thanks for the heads up, might give that one a miss until I'm with a local. Cheers
  11. D

Blue Mountains riding

Cheers, St helinas looks pretty rad, I'll give that a go
  12. D

Blue Mountains riding

Legend thanks for the advice mate, anywhere else you would recommend that holds up to the rain a little better? Preferably AM, DH or technical XC.
  13. D

Blue Mountains riding

Thanks heaps for the advice guys, looked into your suggestions and I think Mt York is going to be more my thing. If any of you live up there and feel like a ride this week let me know. Ta
  14. D

Blue Mountains riding

Hey guys I'm heading to Wentworth falls for 4 days this tues 5/3/13. I have no idea where to ride I'm super keen. Would someone up that way be ever so kind to take me for a shred? I'm keen for AM or DH but even a bit of XC would be fun. Or even if someone can give me directions to some sweet...
  15. D

Sold

Take $500?
  16. D

VIC Whyte 905 Custom Trail Bike SOLD

Still for sale? How much to post to 2257?
  17. D

6 " travel all mountain bike with iscg 05, tapered head tube, 12 x 142 rear thru axle

Yeah sounds good mate but the x1 or sx is the burlier version with fox 36's, slacker h a, and 6.7 inch travel vs 6.
  18. D

6 " travel all mountain bike with iscg 05, tapered head tube, 12 x 142 rear thru axle

Thanks everyone for more suggestions, all look like amazing bikes but most over 5k I'd prob rather keep it under 4k. does anyone have an opinion on a giant reign sx or reign x1 (both the 6.7 inch travel reign), there's a few 2011 models floating round in shops at good prices, also as a lighter...
  19. D

Wow thanks for all the advice guys, some sweet bikes there to look into. Im currently on a 2010 turner 5 spot with a bb mount chain device and just cant seem to get it tight enough so even if it takes the slightest knock it moves, it also feels a bit twitchy in the front end on the more narly...
  20. D

Hey guys can any one suggest a bike that has at least 150 mm travel, iscg 05 tabs, tapered head tube, 12 x 142 rear thru axle, and a head angle of 67.5 or slacker. Seems every bike I look at is missing at least one of these things. cheers Dave