Search results

1. H

sold

Item: DMR Rhythm Location:Blue Mountains Item Condition:Used- Not abused Reason for selling:Repair Car Price and price conditions:$500 buyer pays postage Extra Info:regretful sale -car needs repairs. This bike is great on skate park, dirt, has all the wear marks ie paint chips that it gets...
  2. H

24 inch TEMPLATE

Please use the correct template when posting in the trading area.
  3. H

weather forecasters

alright -so for the last three weeks i have sat at home after uni and wondering where the hell is the damm rain - just like most jumpers/ trail builders in nsw. Which was subsequently promised today, three times last week and a couple of weeks before that on and off.... It gets me thinking...
  4. H

24 inch Rigids ,20 mm Through Axle

What: Rigid 24' Forks With Quick Release Drop Outs -preferably Planet X Price range/Willing to Pay: $200 Location: Blue Mountains Sydney Extra Info: Not Fussed About Colour- Must Be straight etc What: Front Hub - 20 MM through Axle Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 Location: Blue...
  5. H

Freewheel Issues

Alright so as the topic says i got issues with my freewheel- i recently changed over some parts including an upsized gear ration from 36 on front to 39 with a 16 on the rear- now ive used this gear ration no problems on bmx, and other dmr, using a half link chain- worked a treat. But since...
  6. H

Not to mention sticky?

how about a sticky in dj/4x/trials or downhill which lists just the names of trails that are on a banned list kinda thing, like it would be like: Dont mention: Warrimoo etc - it would save people from having to constantly flame the people who dont build and you could simply add the trail...
  7. H

PM receipts -what the?

yeah just wondering if there is any function of the pm receipts, i originally thought that they were to show that you opened the email but you dont even get any notification with them - is it just me or am i missing some vital purpose they serve?
  8. H

Is your riding typically derived from what you ride?

Alright people - had an interesting arguement/discussion with a few mates at some trails the other day and i feel the topic makes a pretty valid point= Is your riding typically derived from what you ride? for example - Queenslands bmx scene wouldnt have evolved into such a park...
  9. H

lame jumps....updated pics

as if you would build dirt "stunts"... what a lame assed thing to do... i mean "actually jumping?= LAME! i think ill demolish these lame things and build a putt putt course. phh -dirt jumps they arent XTREME! i was just wondering though -are they like a 15 pack? i got a dirt landing and a...
  10. H

....?????......

Hmm, i guess this is kinda mountain biking, considering we run shockies and this kinda does too... but what a sad day it is for who ever dubbed this "extreme" http://www.superdairyboy.com/recreational%20Items/Flybar/Flybar_Photo_Gallery.html CHECK IT OUT YALL!
  11. H

5 DOCK BOWL JAM - 10th sept

Hey as the title says - five dock bowl jam is on the tenth of september - not really mtb orientated but still should be good to see sydneys best riders rip shit up.... anyone else going?
  12. H

Foam Free

To the point, i was doing some research about foam pits and there seems to be a bit of a stigma about them - the whole hardcore "foam free" kinda attitude. I havent encountered it in aus to such an extent but am wondering what everyones thoughts are on it... I support foam free for smaller...