Search results

1. N

ACT 2017 Mont 24hr

rode the loop on Saturday - very nice indeed
  2. N

Simple ride tracking app

+1 you also can download the non-pro version which is free, only posts to fb/twitter if you tell it to and you can turn the "talking" off
  3. N

LOST STROMLO - Chrylser Key Fob - 7/2/16

Thanks they were there at the same time and set off not long after us - I'll suggest my mate makes contact with them. Thanks for the idea Cheers Shane
  4. N

300c gangster mobile :)
  5. N

Hi Guys Mate lost his car key at Stromlo today, looks like this Hoping somebody might have come across it on the trail. Cheers Shane
  6. N

small investment ideas, conventional or other ideas

if you've got credit card debt - pay that off first - best way to get a guaranteed 20%+ return with zero risk
  7. N

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Never heard of them before but here they are in full colour (brown is a colour) just a few posts later
  8. N

Chainring bashguard ?

LOL - welcome to the asylum. That was a cracker of a wise crack :)
  9. N

Stuck seat post - with a twist!

can you get dyna bolts big enough to insert into the old post????
  10. N

5 Day riding trip, Sydney - Mogo - Canberra - Sydney

Whilst in Canberra - make sure you check out the new additions to Kowen - Stairway to Heaven and the new descent who's name escapes me at this moment (but it's trail head is just to the right when you reach the top of the Stairway)
  11. N

[ACT] Free to any Rotorburner who wants it

Hi Canberrans, Happy to spread the Father's Day love and give this to any Rotorburner who sticks their hand up. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/flynn/beds/unique-child-s-single-bed-fairytale-castle-landscape/1087896190 Cheers NN
  12. N

Dirt Jumps Canberra big jumps, big style

awesome video
  13. N

The stupid questions thread.

Thanks poddle, I figured that was the case but I was also wondering whether I was just making up excuses for myself :tsk:
  14. N

The stupid questions thread.

Do damp trails sap more energy from you while riding? Whilst I'm not in my best riding condition at the moment my last few outings have left me feeling shattered more so than I would have expected for the distance and perceived fitness. Plus the riding times have been much slower.
  15. N

Kowalski Classic 2015 - 20 Sept - Entries Now Open

Rode the stairway today with a mate and had this quote looping over and over through my mind :) Whilst I might not consider it "fun" it's one hell of a track and an achievement for all involved to be proud of (just don't let it go to your heads and turn all of Kowen into monster trail :0 )...
  16. N

DIY SoPro mount

from now on it should be mandatory for all trail footage to be shot with a chin cam. That angle is awesome, as was the riding - it makes what I do look more like firetrail riding :(
  17. N

WA 8 Speed Shimano Shifter

I've got an ancient set of old silver acera combos in the shed - note they are combos so also include the v-brake lever as part of the assembly
  18. N

Isaac's Ridge - Canberra

If the intent is for DH orientation then all good and disregard this - but my first impression when seeing this was "are we spreading the trail fairies too thin?". Please note I only ask from a XC riding perspective.
  19. N

Little Things You Love

Were they the two really bright "stars" in the sky tonight - one above the other?