Search results

1. robbyloveday

Sold Delete Me

can you send more pictures of the frame thanx
  2. robbyloveday

Banshee Scream

frekking hot love the guard i think its hot.....and i know what you mean about the scratches etc. Am in dire need of one, but will happen when the paycheck comes through.
  3. robbyloveday

sold

bump bump bump
  4. robbyloveday

sold

medium frame bump
  5. robbyloveday

sold

sold sold sold
  6. robbyloveday

Show us your giant AC's !!!!!

my pride and joy got sick of replacing the bearings and blowing the pistons in the brakes
  7. robbyloveday

sold plz delete

sold sold sold
  8. robbyloveday

Interschools on Hardtail?

mate who says he wants to win maybe he just wants get out there give it his all and have fun with his mates. MAybe he only has a hardtail. I for one think its good to see variety and hardtailers. Think what your saying
  9. robbyloveday

06 sasquatch frame size

hi boys and girls, i recently laid down a deposit on a 06 Sasquatch (medium frame) at lifecycles. I have been reading some reviews and it seems as though i should be getting a large frame, I am just over 6 foot. Anyone know anything on the subject on the 06 norco frames. Thanks
  10. robbyloveday

Limits of a Giant AC

My Ac spends her whole life in the shop, i jus snapped the whole rear linkage and i didnt even know i did it. Everytime she iss at the shop the bearings are stuffed so i need new ones.I fel like she is seeing someeone else. quite depressing but there is no point in sellin it, she is my bitch on...
  11. robbyloveday

titty twister...a short filim...and more

hell yeah that movie is sweet you boys just keep upping the level im proud of ya's have a good one ride hard
  12. robbyloveday

brakes time

yea thanks dude i just found the phantomcycles juicy5's and heard they were sweet brand new for about 300 buks
  13. robbyloveday

strong rear wheel 10 mm bolt up hub

What: rear wheel strong as fark, not stuffed in any way Price range/Willing to Pay: 100ish Location: dural sydney Extra Info: NEEDS 10 MM BOLT UP HUB and fit 9 speed cassette
  14. robbyloveday

brakes time

guys i have searched and cant find what im after. I am building on a morphine frame for DH and was wondering the nicest cheepest brakes. DW has a set of front and rear dice whiplash brakes for 230 bukaroo's and thought that was awesome so leaning towards them. Hayes sole arent very good.
  15. robbyloveday

new title: what specs on a morphine

k well if you had a BANSHEE MORPHINE frame and you could build it up, what specs would you use, you have about 1000 dollars to use. i need some ideas, i was thinking the syncros bear hug stemfor sure what else
  16. robbyloveday

Long/Med/Short cage???

yeah i found this on torpedo7 Available in two versions: Short Cage(GS): SSMGLY1- for use with cassettes of 32 tooth or less. Long Cage(SGS) : SSMGLY2- for use with cassettes of 32 tooth or greater. so i guess the cage size depends on the cassette size
  17. robbyloveday

yeah i know i cant wait, what is the deal on the frame sizes of this frame im just over 6 foot and was thinking medium but everyone is sayin small whats the go?
  18. robbyloveday

Anyone wanna ride in dural/galston/glenorie etc?

everyone pm me your emails/msns preferrably and ill set some local rides up.
  19. robbyloveday

currently i am running a 22T/32T chainring on my AC when i swap to the morphine i am getting a new chainring 42T, will this stuff anything up for example will it pull the derailer too far forward or anything? thanks
  20. robbyloveday

thanks heaps dude yeah im gettin it through pennant hills bike shop i am really thinking of swappin to clip ins too