Search results

1. DEMONATION

Feels like sunday!

Heres my sunday built.
  2. DEMONATION

sunday bmx.

thought id post my half built sunday. why not this is a bmx/ street line and i couldnt be screwed posting it in post my ride where some 12 r old kid will say hey thats a half built bmx. frame:sunday bike frame 21" grey fork:sunday morning bars:sunday tudor stem:green animal jump off...
  3. DEMONATION

King going to produce an intergrated headset??

hey guys, Intergrated headset the way of the future right, but the pimp daddy o of the headset industry has failed to bring out a intergrated headset, this pimpdaddy o being chris king, is king in the progress of making a intergrated system or is it going to be completely ignored?
  4. DEMONATION

Please Delete

Please Delete
  5. DEMONATION

odyssey checkered jump saddle:)

http://www.empirebmx.com/catalog/showdetail2.aspx?id=1092684&ret=catalog.aspx wow this is a farkin sweet seat and i was wondering if anyone knows if i can be hooked in to aus yet?? and would anyone know a rrp? i want i want i want!
  6. DEMONATION

New front hub, DH 20MM

Hello Farkheads, as the title suggests im in the market for a new front hub. i was on dropnzone.com and saw the price for a front hadley was 125 american so i thought how much could it be over here? so yeh whats good about a hadley yadda yadda is the a cheap hub that is awsome? and what about...
  7. DEMONATION

Stencil art!MTB Related

I was a bit cut on where to put this thread, between off topic and general Mtb but seeing as there is some relation to mountainbiking in general i will post it here. I was looking at the animal bikes website (sick bmx company for those that dont spin 20") and i saw that all the animal parts came...
  8. DEMONATION

What fork should i buy? section.

when i put forward my idea that im about to do i want to say that this sint a funny thread and im not looking for any laughs at all but i seriously think that there should be a column called "what forks should i buy?" it would leave alot more people to stay out of the "parts and what should i...
  9. DEMONATION

can ya shimit?

Is there a shim that could be used to be able to make compatible mtb stem with bmx bars?? if so where could i purchase it?? (and no for all u machiners and fitters and turners i dont want to just make one)
  10. DEMONATION

bmx question

im looking at buying a mates 2nd hand fit van homan and i was wondering a few things... would it ride heavier than my current bike (fuse III 06)? Would a odyssey bottom bracket that was running 41 thermal crank arms fit my truvativ bmx cranks? and does a used van homan sound good for $300?
  11. DEMONATION

Another what color should i paint my bike thread.

alright once again there is a "ooh what color should i paint my bike thread" well here is my "what color should i apint my bmx thread." well i wanted something new and i thought that it would be cool to get my fuse painted up by my mates dad who is a professional something airbrush and beadblast...
  12. DEMONATION

M3 Or V10 Or Any Other High Range Dh Bike Frame!

What: new as possible m3, v10 frame or maybe will consider offers of other high range downhill bikes. Price range/Willing to Pay:3000 or swap with a demo 9 04 dh frame perfect cond. Location: Cairns Qld Extra Info:none really
  13. DEMONATION

there is a funny sound?!

when i spin my front wheel there is a continous sound like a hitting sound as if my brake cable it hitting the spokes but it is not that becuase even when i pull off my cable the sound still persists. its not a rotor rub because the sound isnt high pitched or metallic.
  14. DEMONATION

Demonation's Demo 9

well here she is, its my 2004 model specialized demo 9 with a bit of custom bling. i love this bike and it runs better that the first day i bourght it :) Specs as follows: Frame: Specialized demo 9 04 medium Rear Shock: Manitou 6 way swinger 04 500p spring Forks: Marzocchi 888rc2x 2006...
  15. DEMONATION

Deity handlebars

Hey Farkiners, just wondering if anyone here is running deity bars? if so what is there feedback and where did they get them from? i am wondering this becuase i reckon a set of the white deitys would like sweet with my white lower legged 888rc2x, does the brand have a website becuase i can n0ot...
  16. DEMONATION

Stem Questions

Alright scratch that im getting a bilt helfire stem oversized but i need to know one thing... for "select delivery area" if im just getting the stem is it classified as australia small item??
  17. DEMONATION

Where the hell do you get these from?

man if anyone knows where u can buy these imagine the possibilities! put down the rebound on those springs somehowand drop off roofs! and turn up the rebound to double backflip! who needs bikes! http://www.break.com/index/jumpinaround30.html
  18. DEMONATION

upgrading rear shock!

Hey everyone, im wiriting this becuase i am planning on upgrading my rear shock. i have heard alot of great things about the Fox DHX 5.0. what do u guys think about it? people taht own this shock how is it and what are the advantages of having such a shock and also what are some problems that u...
  19. DEMONATION

Black and White street and park shots.

here is a few pics that my friends have been mucking around with. i reackon all street amd park shots look better when there in blck and white so i got a few pics and changed them to graysclale. Me Trying a tailwhip out of the quarter Me trying a no footer can and just getting the feet...
  20. DEMONATION

Whinging parents.

i looked up little kids in search before i made this post. i did this after making a post in the little ripping kids thred when i was thinking about how many times we have worked our asses off in the hot day with shovels at our local jumps making the jumps a bit smoother and fixing the lip to...