Search results

1. petri

Is 7-8' too much for Enduro rides?

Lads, Canfield are bringing out some new models and we're trying to gauge how useful they would be in Oz. The one i'm really wondering about is an enduro frame called the "One" that has 7-8' of travel. It's claimed to pedal like no other but is that too much travel for an all-day ride...
  2. petri

Canfield's F1 Jedi is born!!

Canfiled Brothers have been busy getting ready for interbike and the launch of some their new rides. Check the link from Sicklines to get some more info on them. http://www.sicklines.com/interbike2007/canfield_brothers I have to mention this one tho... The F1 Jedi is a linear 7.75' travel dh...
  3. petri

We Have To Clear Out Some Sinisters!!!

We have 2 Sinister frames that we are super keen to get rid of! They must be sold!!! Sinister R9- Sinister's Flagship DH Frame, Quick and Reliable! It's Black, it has a Swinger 4 way shock, and it's only $1500. Sinister Splinter MX- Sinister's 5-6 inch play bike! This one is blue, it also...
  4. petri

Canfield Is Here!

We landed a few Canfields here in Oz! They are the Lucky and Balance frames. Recently they were on display in the Iride tent at the Ballarat race. They had a great reception and we're looking forward to getting some dirty! Prices are on the site and we're doing our best to keep it updated...
  5. petri

King Headsets *CHEAP*

We still have a bunch of Chris King headsets at $229 to your door. They are Black, Silver and Pewter. Email us info@endoimports.com for orders and if u want other colours. That's it.:D
  6. petri

Old school BMX

I dunno if this has been posted before so... I grew up riding freestyle and racing in the 80's. Rode a chrome Redline, Haros, GT's and my last bike was a Dyno that was a copy of Dave Volker's. Rolling tricks started becoming popular and hitchhikers and backpackers were awesome to try to...
  7. petri

Dumb Transformers Question....

Sorry to sound stupid (again:rolleyes:) What type of machine is the new Megatron supposed to be? In the old cartoon when i was a kid he was a handgun that one of the other Decepticons operated and everyone shat themselves when he transformed because the blast would be huge.... Come on...
  8. petri

NYC Freeride coming to OZ!

NYC Freeride are a bunch of guys who make awesome components for DH, Freeride and BMX. They are good pals of Sinister and also follow the philosophy of making the best possible products they can without compromise. They make 5 types of Barends, 2 Stems (onepointfive Included), Some insane...
  9. petri

Canfield Brothers coming to OZ!

Yep, it's true. The legendary bikes from Canfield Brothers in the USA have finally decided to expand their range and bring them to OZ. Endo Imports are stoked to be handling Canfield for Australia as their new bikes are already getting rave reviews os. The new lineup will include...
  10. petri

The Sinister R9 feels like new! *facelift*

Hey, the R9 needed a face lift so a paint job and a bit o love and it came out schmick! The 66 ata's work well tho they do take some setting up. Anyone had much experience with them? They are pretty good but to get them working properly I set the air pressures are alot less than the chart...
  11. petri

Cheap Transition frames and parts at Endo!!

We are no longer doing Transition Bikes. They have gone with some mob in New Zealand which means really good deals for the last three frames and parts we have at Endo. Once this is sold there will be no more cheap Transition. Prices are said to go up skyward so snap up these deals while u can...
  12. petri

One Transition left!!!!!! Cheap!!!

There is still one frame and some bits left that we are clearing from the Endo stock. -Transition Vagrant Green Medium was $749... NOW **$499** PLUS POSTAGE... ONE ONLY HURRY!!!! -Transitioin Revolution Rims black 32 hole was $115 each now $69 ***SOLD*** -Transition Park and Ride Saddle was...
  13. petri

Transition Bottlerocket ***SOLD***

This fully sick frame is sold! Item: Transition Bottlerocket Medium Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Ecxellent, barely ridden Reason for selling:Not needed any more Price and price conditions:$1100 frame and shock (that's $600 off new!) **free postage in OZ** Extra Info:Frame was...
  14. petri

New Sinister 29' bike.

Just a sneak of what the lads are up to. http://twentynineinches.com/2007/06/05/sinister-introduces-a-radical-new-29er-hardtail/ I know nothing about it apart from what is in the article so as i hear more i'll keep u informed! Pet
  15. petri

Introducing the Transition Bottlerocket

In our world of ever changing suspension designs, many companies have hit a pinnacle of what designs work well for certain applications… A lot of the time it’s just a matter of refinement to get the bike right. Enter the Bottlerocket. Placed right in the middle of Transition’s bike range, the...
  16. petri

***SOLD***Manitou Travis single 150 ***SOLD***

Item: Manitou Travis single 150 Location:Melbourne City (can post at buyers expense) Item Condition:Very Good Reason for selling:Need Cashola Price and price conditions:$790 ono **now $500**, will give free service if needed Extra Info:PM me for details.... Forks work beautifully...
  17. petri

Injuries that make u squirm....

Okay, i saw there was a thread about crashes again and i thought it's a good time to do a gross injuries thread. Last year i had a pretty good one, it wasn't mtb realted but i recon it's worthy of a viewing. A spray paint can blew up and ripped this hole in my neck..... needless to say i was a...
  18. petri

Splinter.. back on the trails

Hey, i've been off the bike for a bit but i can feel life again. This is the latest evolution of the Splinter. Now sporting Manitou Travis 6' forks and a Hope 6pot stoppa.... The Pikes suprisingly handled Last Summer at Buller but they are going to die if i Dh on them anymore. Marcus at...
  19. petri

Sinister DNA- Firetruck Red

Hey. we've done a deal with Elite Cycle Imports to support Sinister Bikes. Team Riders Shane Wode and Emma McNaughton are on the program and it looks like we'll be getting some good support this year. We are now speccing Sinisters with FUNN, Atomlab, Tuf Neck, Intense Tires and Profile...
  20. petri

Everyone Enjoy Buller?

Hey, i just wanted to say what a great weekend was had at Buller. Big thumbs up to everyone who was there... i think with how things are going, Buller is going to grow to be an excellent bike park by Aussie standards. Thanks also to everyone who came to the SUPER 8 dvd launch on Sat night. The...