2006 thredbo DH National Championships

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got another small batch of pics tonight , and found a few more of you guys. Also a couple of good uns of Rennie and Bryn. Props to Maddo for these ones.

19 , 24 , 71 , 149 , 160 ,

223 , rennie , bryn

Attachments

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah , 3 of us on the hill , one videoing and the other taking the odd pic and generally egging on riders , the mans a mobile cheersquad ! Takes a good piccie too. On ya Maddo !:cool:

Not sure if the vid will end up on the net yet. I'll let you know if it does but.

beno

Cycle Solutions
Theres some top pics in this thread, NICE!

got any pics of 446 or 448? first one is a red Xtension with 06 teams, crap rider with silver tld, white alligator jersy or azonic jersy, going really slowly!!!!!! Second one is a white orange 223 with 06 world cups, carbon/red tld n Xtension jersy.

cheers mate! You've got way more patience than me to be doing this!!!

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bundy Bear , yeah , I took most of them , I have given credit on the shots taken by my mates.

beno said:
Theres some top pics in this thread, NICE!

got any pics of 446 or 448? .....

cheers mate! You've got way more patience than me to be doing this!!!
448 was one of the better pics from the day , I posted it up on the first page , but will put it up again. Also 446 below.

Thanks for the compliments you guys. What can I say ....I have no life !

Attachments

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also Ricky Lee put in a request in one of the other threads. The first and best pic compliments of Stainless on here. The other badly framed one by me.:eek:

Attachments