2006 thredbo DH National Championships

BrumbyJack

Likes Dirt
Spinner I'm just totally wrapped that you got some pics of my kids, they are awesome shots, especially the pic of my son.

I've already sent them to some friends and I posted them on a totally unrelated website, but put "Photo Credit to Spinner from Farkin" on it!!! (That should raise some eyebrows ;) LOL )

I find it amazing that you took the time to catalogue them so well and have gone to the trouble of posting them from our requests!!!

Damn this site needs a :cheers: smiley... I owe you a beer :D

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Mugger said:
Aha, thats the pic i wanted to see, aaaah that was sketchy ass, dunno what happened there :eek:
I did the exact same thing on my race run, only more toward the start of the rock. I go right along the top and use it as a roll down to shoot me into the corner. Only my rear didn't grab making me roll over to my left. I rolled once, flicked the bike over me as I did jumping up and back onto it. I so wish I had a vid of it, would have been classic!

Spinner, we share the pain! You've done bloody well though, thanks anyway they are great to look at. BTW, was that you I met with Scott on the hill on Saturday morining?

rhymanda

Likes Bikes
Did you get any pics of me doing downhill or 4X
number: 708 downhill
Number 635 4X
I'm wearing a FTR jersey
Troy Lee Pants
Black Helmet
I ride a specialized demo 8 pro.

I broke my hand on friday night during 4x but I made it down the hill in one piece with the downhill. If anyone has pics of me I would be very happy. It would ease the pain of being out of action for another 6 weeks. Threatbo was my first ride back from breaking my collarbone. I'm not having a good year.:D

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
johnny said:
I did the exact same thing on my race run, only more toward the start of the rock. I go right along the top and use it as a roll down to shoot me into the corner. Only my rear didn't grab making me roll over to my left. I rolled once, flicked the bike over me as I did jumping up and back onto it. I so wish I had a vid of it, would have been classic!

Spinner, we share the pain! You've done bloody well though, thanks anyway they are great to look at. BTW, was that you I met with Scott on the hill on Saturday morining?
No we didn't meet , but I was up the top on Saturday morning when the seeding runs were going on. I think I spotted you at the 4X on friday ?. Longneck in hand? Fit lookin fella ?

EDIT; Apologies to Woffa for totally jacking this thread.

junior

get out of my grill
gaspoman said:
A few pics taken Sunday morning Group-B practice.
Hey Chris nice pics, get any of me? Dad ended up getting a SLR camera and was busting to come down and use it and see me race.