2007 Australian Worlds Team

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
I was told about 3 months ago I was on the team but it wasnt for sure untill july and then I was told I didnt make it.

I've been training so hard for the worlds, I'm riding the best I ever have. I should be on the team, I've worked hard for it and now my dreams are smashed. Anyone that says I shouldnt be on the team is a F##### idiot and doesn't know the difference between a good rider and a world class rider. I came 2nd in Australia, 1st at Oceana Titles and placed best at the worlds last year. What more do I have to do to prove myself. I cant affort to do racers overseas cause I dont have much money and Im an aprentice that gets paid shit.........
It's a very sad thing to say but I wonder if the decision would be different if you had race shorts, a higher visor and mingled with different people. Politics are wonderful aren't they :rolleyes:

For the record, I reckon you should have made the team.

scbullit

Likes Dirt
I was told about 3 months ago I was on the team but it wasnt for sure untill july and then I was told I didnt make it.

I've been training so hard for the worlds, I'm riding the best I ever have. I should be on the team, I've worked hard for it and now my dreams are smashed. Anyone that says I shouldnt be on the team is a F##### idiot and doesn't know the difference between a good rider and a world class rider. I came 2nd in Australia, 1st at Oceana Titles and placed best at the worlds last year. What more do I have to do to prove myself. I cant affort to do racers overseas cause I dont have much money and Im an aprentice that gets paid shit.........
I'm glad I could hear that from the horse's mouth - so to speak. Shame you're not going - sounds like you deserve it. It's great that Australia has so many talented riders!

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
We just got the official word from CA. Our appeal on behalf of Luke Strom has been upheld and he has been added to the team in 4X.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
go Stromy!!

and don't forget, Chicken Run Classic will still be here when you get back!