2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i second what everyone has said really, well run with minimal delays.

i had a bummer of a weekend though :(

hope everyone else was more fortunate!

Staunch

Eats Squid
yeh huge thanks to ALL of the vollenters and everyone that had something to do with the weekend!!!

it was an awsome weekend and i will be up there for the next one for sure.

and to all those who were injered, i wish you all a speedy recovery.
+1
Thanks heaps to all those who put in the time and effort to make this weekend happen plus the property owner to let us race the track.
I had a shithouse weekend on the bike but still had a fantastic time regardless :)

Last edited:

cluster

Likes Dirt
Yeah had a great time, was well organised shuttling etc, one of the more fun tracks i've ridden in a while :) Huge thanks to the property owner and everybody else who was there, it wouldn't have happened without you all. :rolleyes:

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Massive weekend! Well done to Spinner, the Beechworth Chaingang the landowner and everyone else for organising everything down to a T. From a helping out point of view it was great that everything was set up ready to go which made it run so smoothly. Thanks to Scott on shuttles as well for giving me a few hours off in the arvo which let me check out some of the great riding you guys were displaying.

Wish a speedy recovery to all injured!

aceyone

Likes Dirt
Spinner, the Chain Gang, the property-owner, all the clubs, the volunteers and marshals thad made the weekend possible -- thanks for a super-fun weekend and all the hard work that has gone into putting on this w/e, esp. over the last few months. A well-run weekend and I had an absolute ball.

(... and well done for being able to post results *so* fast!)

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Awesome weekend, very very fun track! Big thanks to all the organisers and volunteers :)

There was a female photographer (Mary-Lou)? who got a photo of me (905) crashing the switchback-creek gap. Thanks for making sure I was ok!! If you could send me the picture, that would be great. zyphryss91@hotmail.com

Thanks again, hope all injured make a speedy recovery!

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
+1 on what everyone else has said and a thank you to the first aid crew. They had a busy weekend and hope they enjoy their break.

Last edited:

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
A big thanks to the organizers Tony, Cal, volunteers you know who you are .
To Paul who got the track going 5 years ago.
Competitors + spectators who were well behaved , didnt start any fires + didnt drive too fast along Tomkins lane .
Hopefully I wont have any neighbours complaining about the dust.
There were a few injuries, get well soon.
See you next time.

Last edited:

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great event BCG, I know there are only a few of you who organised the whole weekend so you did an amazing job. This race was possibly the best run race I have ever been to, great work. This event should be the standard for events for the future.

On a side note, how can we get our Vic DH race results up on the front page of this web site with some sort of regularity? Every little dinky QLD event seems to get the front page but we can't get a mention. Would be good for the rest of the country to see what we are doing in our race scene...

Who wants to make it happen? Patto, S? Anyone? Me?

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
it was a supper fun weekend, but next year can we please not have the race on a exam weekend, i can’t wait till next race!!!!

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
great weekend thanks to all! it put up with that heat again just to ride that track more!

was an awesome track and event.
would have liked to get a better result (25th with a time of 4:26 in u19's) but hey it was my choice to go from sport to u19's ;) got couple more years in 19's so will get there eventually!

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
great weekend thanks to all! it put up with that heat again just to ride that track more!

was an awesome track and event.
would have liked to get a better result (25th with a time of 4:26 in u19's) but hey it was my choice to go from sport to u19's ;) got couple more years in 19's so will get there eventually!
go jacob you pooner!

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh, if anyone got any photos or videos of my big spill on the creek gap on saturday, i'd love to see it... plate 262 on a white Norco Atomik, black helmet and pink goggles. I'm still hagving issues walking after that.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Great event BCG, I know there are only a few of you who organised the whole weekend so you did an amazing job. This race was possibly the best run race I have ever been to, great work. This event should be the standard for events for the future.

On a side note, how can we get our Vic DH race results up on the front page of this web site with some sort of regularity? Every little dinky QLD event seems to get the front page but we can't get a mention. Would be good for the rest of the country to see what we are doing in our race scene...

Who wants to make it happen? Patto, S? Anyone? Me?
I'll get onto it ;)