VIC 2012 INTERwinter Series . 4 races, 4 clubs. May 13, June 3rd, July 8th and August 8th

akashra

Eats Squid
Yes.

It's being provided to us by the local fire brigade, so a gold coin donation is being requested for parking which is going straight back to them.

splinter1959

Likes Dirt
It's going to be BIG

I just had a look at the entries on Entry Zone.

80 round 3 entries and 35 series entries.

It's going to be big, yippee.

See you all Sunday

akashra

Eats Squid
Yeah, uhm, it's actually got us a lil paniced now... it's now at 86 (add 38 series entries), and there's at least eight I know planning to register tonight (or they'll have to do it on the day). We're virtually at 130 before we even take on the day entries. Online entries close at midnight tonight.

May I suggest you get there early for rego? The queue might be a bit long.

akashra

Eats Squid
Nah, I promise we won't have rego run I such a way that's bottle knocked through one person. We'll get through much quicker, both at this one and future CTS events.
And at the 'secret' event we've agreed to run next ;)

Edit: Final magic number: 129.

Last edited:

Knut

Troll hunter
Round 3 weather forecast

Mostly Sunny. Patches of light morning frost. That is awesome! Thanks Huey, you rock!

quiggs

Likes Dirt
Tim, the picture missing one thing..

Frost
it's Gunna be be cold and frosty tomorrow morning but the day will be sweeeeeet.

Benizmo

Likes Dirt
Just hope there isn't ice on the road going past Mt macedon, I've always seen those signs and wondered if they ever flashed.

quiggs

Likes Dirt
Yes the signs do flash and is a really good reminder as the Calder past the 2nd gisborne turnoff can get really icy till after just before kyneton. So if it's clear skies respect the signs message if it's flashing

Quiggs

akashra

Eats Squid
While we're talking traffic warnings, please take it easy if you're going to enter via Mt Lofty road. By this I mean not driving down the dirt road that has crests at 80km/h.

Also note, there won't be any marshals on parking until 8. Avoid arriving much before 8am if possible.

splinter1959

Likes Dirt
Redesdale Race

A good race, hell of a track, so twisty I got dizzy.

Who ever organised the weather did a good job, just next time turn the heating up a bit.

Results?????

paulb

Likes Dirt
A good race, hell of a track, so twisty I got dizzy.
Did they reinstate Fox Force Five? Got good memories of 24 hour races there where you'd see someone just ahead who was actually hundreds of metres ahead on the track, corners that seemed more than 360 degrees...

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Great day and great track - seems like it never really does rain in Redesdale :)
well done to the organisers - massive turnout and you managed it well.
The Strava segment was a great idea also!

quiggs

Likes Dirt
Great day and great track - seems like it never really does rain in Redesdale :)
well done to the organisers - massive turnout and you managed it well.
The Strava segment was a great idea also!
Congrats mate on the win in B grade, time to step up and run bulls!

Enjoy the wine tonight while watching the tour!

Quiggs