VIC 2012 Victorian Enduro Series - Website now live!

quiggs

Likes Dirt
option E
Tea spoon of concrete and harden the F up!

If we are worried about mud either get a full rigid single speed
or ride Beach Rd

Last edited:

throwback

Likes Bikes
option E
Tea spoon of concrete and harden the F up!

If we are worried about mud either get a full rigid single speed
or ride Beach Rd
Easy tiger! Trust me I'm not worried, if they run it I'll be there, just interested what to expect.
See you out there

riderideride

Likes Dirt
Hardtail it is. Based on previous events at Beaconsfield if it has rained at all within a week of the race it is an absolute mud bath.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Well, I'm on the other side of Melbourne and it's pissing down again with minor flooding.
Still on?
Still running the Freds Quiggs?

quiggs

Likes Dirt
Well, I'm on the other side of Melbourne and it's pissing down again with minor flooding.
Still on?
Still running the Freds Quiggs?
Just in knoxfield now, the bike got a wash on the roof on the way over. At this stage I have changed the tyres to the rocket Ron's and depending of the overnight the muddy Mary's or dirty dans may get a run tomorrow ;p

Quiggs

sossy

Saucier
Having spoken to the organisers, its all systems go for tomorrow.

The car oark wont be an issue, its a formed gravel road, not a bush track, so 2wd will be fine.

Good luck to all those racing tomorrow.

Benizmo

Likes Dirt
Turned out to be a good day, conditions where not great but better than I anticipated

Tracks started out ok and got progressively more chopped up and watery, some sections where almost unrideable towards the end

All up, there was a good little crowd on a short course (6k all up) with some fun racing

Luckily I already needed an entire new drivetrain!

Timmy!!!

Likes Dirt
Yes, Ben, all terribly sad about your drivetrain, but who won???????????? Come on, stop thinking of yourself and tell us who the heroes of the day are! (Although I rather suspect that you might have to think about yourself for that subject as well;))