2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New pics!!

BMX'er/Downhiller returning...who could it be? I'm legitimately stumped.

Steve Peat retiring? I hope so, reckon this could be a good time for him to step down and take a managing role.

Last edited:

BikeFx

Likes Dirt
Jared Graves goin full time DH to dominate? Even though we all already knew that. Fits the picture though

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Steve Peat retiring? I hope so, reckon this could be a good time for him to step down and take a managing role.
It could just represent Fabian's retirement though that's not exactly a rumor... I personally would love Peaty to keep going, sure I don't expect him to win another world cup or anything but I think its great that someone approaching 40 can still compete with the young guns and do quite well.

If he does retire though, who will replace him in the Syndicate or will they keep to just two riders for next season???

Riedy

Likes Dirt

Trek trying to get Troy?

Also perhaps Sabrina Jonnier retiring?? "2012 Rocky Roads World Cup Rnd 2" shes sponsered by Rocky Mountain, gives it away a little. She has had injury troubles all season long, from when she fell from a ladder at her home before rnd 2 this year and didn't race.

Last edited:

Lt Dan

Likes Bikes

i think this one mite have to do with freecaster being given the flick by the uci in favour of rockyroads network for the webcast

heavyp

You heard it here first
If the athertons are moving on thats a good thing in away as if the rumours are true that ACC is coming back she will be on commecial and her wages will cost as much as all 3 of the athertons put together i reckon haha

taitt

Likes Dirt
After the amount of ass-kissing the Athertons do to Max Commencal in the newest episode of the Atherton project, i'd be surprised if they were going to GT.