2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What tyres were the syndicate running this year? And will be interesting to see how the weight differs if they do go to SRAM. Maybe this is just ignorance on my part but I've always thought of the current SRAM/Rockshox set up being lighter than a Shimano/Fox. Also if they do change from SRAM that'd mean that Peaty and Minaar would be off of blackbox so would anyone replace them or would they just cut numbers?

Also on a different note, as Brendan is off of specialized (old news I know) is someone else going to take his spot on the monster energy team or will they just run a 2 person team this year?

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Good luck to the Blue Mountains dynamic duo, really cool people who really know how to handle bikes!!!!!

indica

Serial flasher
No more information on the Hannahs?
Trace, I know you use Rotor, can you let us in on the developments? I though there wood have been something by now?
Surely Mick is not riding with the Athertons?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
A classified person told me that Mick and Trace Hannah will be with Morewood. :tape:
Was it evObda2? It was wasn't it...........he just told us all anyway with his link so you can tell your classified person that he needs to be quicker with his info. ;)

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can't I be classified too? Sounds exciting! :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I told you I'd have to kill you.

Pretty keen to see the Hannahs haul on the international scene again! Trace looked to be miles ahead of the competition last time she reared her head. Wonder if things have changed?

Carn straya