VIC 2013 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs /,May 5th,/ June 16 /,July 14 /Aug 11th

akashra

Eats Squid
This is why we should NOT go down into the quarry. It is a mud pit in the wet. Most elsewhere should hold up fine :)
Hi Rishi,

I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity to raise these concerns and help re-route the course to be more suitable while you're out there with the GMBC crew helping to set up on Saturday.

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can't comment on the trail conditions, but I can tell you it was extremely wet and windy up the You Yangs at 5am this morning after it rained all night (was doing repeats on the roadie)... Hopefully it dries out over the weekend before the event on Sunday. :high5:

riderideride

Likes Dirt
Hi Rishi,

I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity to raise these concerns and help re-route the course to be more suitable while you're out there with the GMBC crew helping to set up on Saturday.
Oh my good buddy Tim. Can't wait to give you a big ol hug on Sunday. Such a lovely friendly person you are :)
Unfortunately I can't help out this year ( I have every other year) as I hsve already let the clubbies know. But you already know that cause you know everything. Right?

ringburner

Likes Bikes
Correct!

Oh my good buddy Tim. Can't wait to give you a big ol hug on Sunday. Such a lovely friendly person you are :)
Unfortunately I can't help out this year ( I have every other year) as I hsve already let the clubbies know. But you already know that cause you know everything. Right?
Hahahaahhaaaaaaa

moorey

call me Mia
Post of the year. Be my second Mormon wife, Rishi. :kiss:

serowe

Likes Dirt
Bugger - and there was I thinking for my first event in 6 months I could grab a photo of someone giving Tim a hug instead of the finger :evil:

moorey

call me Mia
Go easy on timberly...Chris tried to give him a hug at Redesdale, and he jumped back like he'd been stung by a wasp....

akashra

Eats Squid
Go easy on timberly...Chris tried to give him a hug at Redesdale, and he jumped back like he'd been stung by a wasp....
Every time someone uses a comparison to being stung by a wasp I just get reminded that we're soooo lucky to not have hornets in Australia.

moorey

call me Mia
Every time someone uses a comparison to being stung by a wasp I just get reminded that we're soooo lucky to not have hornets in Australia.
Yeah...just jumping jack ants that kill more people than snakes, spiders and sharks combined. Lucky cunttree.

mmatrix

Likes Dirt
spots available for inter winter on Sunday

interwinter hasn't sold out so if you wake up and see the beautiful weather and decide to head down to the youies we can fit you in.

fletchog

Likes Dirt
Awesome day of racing today, great format. thanks to all concerned and congrats to Castlemaine taking home the cup.

riderideride

Likes Dirt
Awesome day out! Awesome tracks, awesome formats, awesome racing and freakin awesome weather! Woohoo! Thanks for all the hard work everyone put in. Tallying all those results must have been hard!