2019 World Cup discussion.

rstim

Likes Dirt
Does anyone have an alternative link to the Red Bull TV feed? Because I can't even stream the 180p video without constant buffering. Unwatchable garbage.
I'm watching it via the Redbull app on my phone trouble free

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Does anyone have an alternative link to the Red Bull TV feed? Because I can't even stream the 180p video without constant buffering. Unwatchable garbage.
I hear ya! I've also found that watching not in full screen helps. God knows why.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Best coverage yet for me on RedBull (and was almost the full run), that run will take some beating.

indica

Serial flasher
Interesting, I didn't know that.
I actually have no fucks to give either regarding it.

Stoked for Tracey, obviously has Rach a little concerned and as a result Rach is pushing harder, hence the crash. Really good to see. I wonder how Tahnee would have been on that track? Similar result maybe? Trace has had that in her for ages, it seems it has taken her a few years to get the confidence up to really push it.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid

Stoked for Tracey, obviously has Rach a little concerned and as a result Rach is pushing harder, hence the crash. Really good to see. I wonder how Tahnee would have been on that track? Similar result maybe? Trace has had that in her for ages, it seems it has taken her a few years to get the confidence up to really push it.
From the post race interview Tracey has obviously had that niggling doubt for a long time regarding not winning with Atherton as a competitor. Hopefully this fires her up even more. Stoked for picking Hoffman in my fantasy team. Trying to back the syndicate/Juliana riders finally pays off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
I wonder how long Rachel will keep on racing, I watched an interview with her where Rachel said she had limited movement in her shoulders from all the crashes and it was holding her back a bit. I think going to frame building might be a sign of heading towards retirement.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I wonder how long Rachel will keep on racing, I watched an interview with her where Rachel said she had limited movement in her shoulders from all the crashes and it was holding her back a bit. I think going to frame building might be a sign of heading towards retirement.
Well she did win the last race so not sure how held back she is.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Well she did win the last race so not sure how held back she is.

The other riders are improving their game and they're much younger, Rachel has always been miles ahead of the rest but I doubt she'll be able to keep it there. She'll have no chance when some of the junior riders come through.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia

It was a pretty ugly run by Tracey. Nerves were clearly getting to her, but so stoked she held it together. Had at least another 5 seconds in her, possibly 10, I reckon, with all those little mistakes.