2019 World Cup discussion.

moorey

call me Mia
My fantasy team was on point. 3rd and 5th in women, Conner did well, Troy on fire....but Trummer ran through the tape, and Loris washed out last minute. My boxxers :(

rstim

Likes Dirt
My fantasy team was on point. 3rd and 5th in women, Conner did well, Troy on fire....but Trummer ran through the tape, and Loris washed out last minute. My boxxers :(
No complaints from me except Bernard crashing cost me some points. Somehow I'm 3rd overall now, that Slash would be well received if I can somehow keep this streak up.

moorey

call me Mia
Yes
No complaints from me except Bernard crashing cost me some points. Somehow I'm 3rd overall now, that Slash would be well received if I can somehow keep this streak up.
Yes, I’ve noticed. Kudos. Kerr claimed a few high flyers.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Maybe Rach. She’s got life left in her.
Gee is washed up, IMHO
Only time will tell, I don't think you'll continue to see the domination you once did. If you listen to the downtime podcast she even said herself that she was going to quit last year.

moorey

call me Mia
Only time will tell, I don't think you'll continue to see the domination you once did. If you listen to the downtime podcast she even said herself that she was going to quit last year.
She has considered retirement a few times, but I reckon she’ll race at least this near and next year if she’s still competitive...which she is. If for nothing else than to push the brand. They get a ton of free promotion out of just being there. Gee gets more attention and coverage than the top performing riders.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I think they're building up a range of ebikes, in preparation for the new, Atherton e series World Cup.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I agree with Indica ... Gee’s course previews have been pretty good ... more pro then Claudio’s but still with a feel for how difficult the track is and at pretty solid pace.

I reckon Minnaar is positioning himself for media as well.

Pretty interesting race in itself ... you have Wyn, Cathro, Elliot, Minnaar, Gee ... whatever happens coverage has been awesome this year... I’m enjoying the Fox Dialled content as well.

Just to big up Redbull ... that camera above the 2nd stump garden was sick.

Re Commentary: Did you pickup the comment from Claudio re Troy and his consistency ... to paraphrase ... Troy is very consistent because he doesn’t risk it all ... what do you think about that observation???

Anywho, gutted for Loris ... but I reckon Loic just had it over him ... also awesome to see Fearon in 8th. Super stoked for Trace

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Re Commentary: Did you pickup the comment from Claudio re Troy and his consistency ... to paraphrase ... Troy is very consistent because he doesn’t risk it all ... what do you think about that observation???
I agree with him. If this was racing over, say, 10 runs averaged, Troy would walk it in.

moorey

call me Mia
Claudio couldn’t compliment Troy if he was paid to. Essentially said Troy doesn’t put in 100%. What a cock. That blow to the head didn’t do him any favours.
It could be phrased in a positive way, I heard it as a negative.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
No, but he knows how to ride without binning it. For sure he's the most assured, on the limit rider in the field. He paces himself perfectly.

But it's evident to win, be the fastest on the day, you need to ride with some extra wildness...win or bin it.

There's fuck all in the times - it's getting that critical fraction of a second on everyone else.