301 liteville

Wiffle

Likes Dirt
The Syntace bars are the best on the planet IMO; even if you don't love the 12deg sweep, which, I do, I'm sure you'll love them...

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
lyrik

So far syntace bars have been awsome .

Next piece of the puzzle 2016 170mm lyrik.
Wow these are a treat, to ride.
Super impressed small bump compliance is superb. Big hits and rough decent awsome .

Attachments

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
rear shock

Spent few days up derby hit tha atlas trail, blue tier, plus big chook and few others.
bike went great . Forks were awsome.
Trails were great, especially old school blue tier favorite.

Next piece of the puzzle has been purchased.
Rockshox monarch debonair plus rc3 . Looking forward to installing that ride report to follow.

bikeyoulongtime

Likes Dirt
sweet! are your running the full 170mm on the lyrik?

Still umming and aahing about a corset for mine. Had an encouraging e-mail chat with Vorsprung, but then they are trying to sell something :) Too skint to buy a new shock.

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
r

Yes running 170mm on the forks

If i am happy with rockshox monarch plus might sell fox shock evol can , and put original can back on
so could be cheaper option for you (re bikeyoulongtime )
Although its not the corsair. ? Interesting to know if there's anything different between the corsair and fox evol can .
anyways will let you know.

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
post shock

So managed to do a night run on tip top
And just finished trail run today . One word summary ..... Cool .....
It has lost some small bump sensativity ,bit like if you put axtra few psi in your tyres than you normally would.

But boy is it worth it when you get a bit rowdy it holds true , tracks true and generally gets it done way more precise and composed.

Its better with jumps and drops also , with a firm but not harsh attitude.
Rides up better also as the climb trail descend switch firms up more than the fox.

So was the fox crap . No it just never felt right.

Viva la rockshox

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So managed to do a night run on tip top
And just finished trail run today . One word summary ..... Cool .....
It has lost some small bump sensativity ,bit like if you put axtra few psi in your tyres than you normally would.

But boy is it worth it when you get a bit rowdy it holds true , tracks true and generally gets it done way more precise and composed.

Its better with jumps and drops also , with a firm but not harsh attitude.
Rides up better also as the climb trail descend switch firms up more than the fox.

So was the fox crap . No it just never felt right.

Viva la rockshox
That all sounds very positive.

Have you played with the volume spacers, or did you just bolt it on as is?

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
M/M tune with two bands
140 psi 36 % sag

Bolted straight in waldog
Coolio.

Without knowing anything at all about the progressive/linear nature of the Liteville, one thing you might be able to try is popping another 1 or 2 bands in, and drop your psi by 5-10. Should give you more small bump, but still with plenty of mid range and ramp up.

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
new shock

New shock working really well can highly recommend, more supple with better platform

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Nice. I got an Ergon saddle a few rides back, like it a lot. Are they GE1 grips? How do you like them? Just had a pair rock up in the mail today.

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
grips

Hey sure are ge1 grips love them
New one's mounting screw is on the inside of grips super comfy .
They did make my bars bit wider which iam cool with.