All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Doesn't look like they're consolidating large orders anymore either, ordered about 12 items and everyone has a different tracking number.
Definitely are, it's just hit and miss as to whether they actually combine. Have had a few recent bulk sprees - some turned up combined, some didn't.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Definitely are, it's just hit and miss as to whether they actually combine. Have had a few recent bulk sprees - some turned up combined, some didn't.
I just looked again and seems like the tracking numbers have changed and they've grouped some items but not all of them though.

slowmick

38-39"
Lest we forget when it was a thing once.

Forks seals have improved so much. I have to confess putting MX80 fork boots on my White Brothers SC90's once upon a time as those seals were great at leaving grease and oil on the stanchions that sucked up any nearby dust.

https://www.lizardskins.com/product...k&c=bike_protection&t=suspension_protector&v=
Yes, I am guilty of putting a pair of the lizard skins ones on my 2003 psylos but there wasn't much performance to start with. These look like the skinny leg jean versions of those.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yes, I am guilty of putting a pair of the lizard skins ones on my 2003 psylos but there wasn't much performance to start with. These look like the skinny leg jean versions of those.
They do like they are vacuum fitted. The MX80 boots looked like the fork version of bellbottom jeans but it did work 'fairly' well.

The AliExpress challenge is ultimately to sort out the useful goodies vs. the junky stuff.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
9 days delivery on my last order (Deore 12sp cassette $87).

1 day longer than my order from Goerges bike shop in WA which was ordered at the same time.
Last time I ordered from George's I paid for express shipping as I needed the part quick. Well, they didn't process the order until 5 days later*. They are good for Shimano stock, and prices aren't bad, but don't expect delivery to be fast!

*First world problems