Another day another collarbone

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like good progress. Tha scar will look nice and neat for a few weeks after the stitches come out...then you'll bulk back up a little once back on the bike. Mine looks like a hooker's pussy these days. Because of how jacked I am...
No need for them to come out, will dissolve apparently.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No need for them to come out, will dissolve apparently.
They'll still be out...or gone, same same. Will look real nice when that happens. Briefly...

But then you'll get the machinery out and they will trim off the scar's labia and you'll have a pretty little slit all over again. Then you'll get really ummm...buff...and stretch it like a hooker's pussy again. With any luck you'll be sweet and it won't happen

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They'll still be out...or gone, same same. Will look real nice when that happens. Briefly...

But then you'll get the machinery out and they will trim off the scar's labia and you'll have a pretty little slit all over again. Then you'll get really ummm...buff...and stretch it like a hooker's pussy again. With any luck you'll be sweet and it won't happen
Not much chance of me becoming buff lol

teK--

Eats Squid
Sounds like good progress. Tha scar will look nice and neat for a few weeks after the stitches come out...then you'll bulk back up a little once back on the bike. Mine looks like a hooker's pussy these days. Because of how jacked I am...
How much for a peek?

Just got back from seeing the Doc, is very happy with progress so far.
Another couple of days and dressing can come off wound, just had the ends of stitch trimmed today. And can then slowly lose the sling after seeing physio on Thursday.

Got to see what the cut and shut job looks like for the first time.
Looks like they did a great job getting all the pieces back together! Hope you can start using the arm again soon.

Minlak

custom titis

Scotty675

Cable thief
Just got back from seeing the Doc, is very happy with progress so far.
Another couple of days and dressing can come off wound, just had the ends of stitch trimmed today. And can then slowly lose the sling after seeing physio on Thursday.

Got to see what the cut and shut job looks like for the first time.

View attachment 366386

View attachment 366387

Before
View attachment 366389

View attachment 366388
Looks like a neat job. Worst is out of the way now. Stick to physios advice and you'll be back to normal in no time.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Saw a physio today, my shoulder is very officially totally locked up. He says cant do anything about it now while the collarbone is still broken and it was always going to be unavoidable after spending two months with a broken collarbone.

Rehab is going to be the best part of a year on that he reckons. So awesome.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Saw a physio today, my shoulder is very officially totally locked up. He says cant do anything about it now while the collarbone is still broken and it was always going to be unavoidable after spending two months with a broken collarbone.

Bugger man, not good at all.
I feel kind of guilty now, I also saw physio today. Sling now gone.

She was mega surprised at the amount of movement I've retained. Reckons I'm half way there already and will get it all back very easily, but recommended I take is slow anyway.
Obviously still cant put any weight on it until the full 6 weeks, regardless of how quick I can regain full movement.

Haakon

Still glad you skipped out on PHI?
Wouldn't have made a difference. Any surgeon would have initially taken the same approach. The first delay was waiting to confirm it was a non-union, and then bulk of the delay has been because of the pneumonia - and that was because of the broken ribs...

Just shit luck.

Haakon

Bugger man, not good at all.
I feel kind of guilty now, I also saw physio today. Sling now gone.

She was mega surprised at the amount of movement I've retained. Reckons I'm half way there already and will get it all back very easily, but recommended I take is slow anyway.
Obviously still cant put any weight on it until the full 6 weeks, regardless of how quick I can regain full movement.
Good one :)

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

That sure is a crappy hand you've been dealt there fella. Might have to do a bit of race walking to maintain fitness.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I can tell you from my shoulder reconstruction that getting the shoulder mobile again takes some effort.

It will come though, especially if you don't want them to operate to get it mobile. That's the motivation you need.

It's about a year though for sure before it'll do what you want and you won't fear / worry about it.

Scotty675

Cable thief
You really are having a shit run man. Hopefully your luck changes soon. It will be a long road getting the shoulder movement back unfortunately.
I've got a plate they took out. How hard can it be. Got some SS screws, ill give it a crack. I know a few apolsterers to sew you up.