Any Zwifters out there?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Didn't he do a collarbone as well? What happened with that?
Collarbone was the initial diagnosis, xrays showed it was the joint.

As you veterans of injury know (I only learned this) the AC joint is named Acromioclavicular Joint as it joins the Clavicle and Acromion together... well his looks like the picture below.

They were going to drill and wire it if it didnt go back into place but looked good under anaesthetic so they will review in 7 days.

ozzybmx

Did you show the crash video to the surgeon?
Not the surgeon but half the staff who got us to the operating theatre came looking to see it. He showed them it straight off Instagram.

His great mates have also sent it to Pinkbike Friday Fails.

ozzybmx

Probably kept the weigh setting for you and still bagged a win!
Hes been smashing races and crits in A/B grade, weighs 56kg and can put down mega watts. Only found out today when we looked at the settings that he had deleted 2 races from strava because some fuckhead looser adults came trolling him on strava and called him a cheat. So he was a bit annoyed about it and deleted the zwift rides :mad:

I had no idea the shit that went on with this zwift stuff. Bunch of idiots pedalling in their garage... get out and ride chunts !

He says his win (1st place) rate in A/B crits and races is about 50% :oops:

I'll post the stats of one when he get back to holding the bars in a few weeks.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Get him to turn the trainer difficulty up to 100% in settings. While this doesn't affect the end result it gives it a more realistic feel with gradient changes. Also a "spin down" needs to be done occasionally on the trainer through the wahoo app.
I don't doubt he rips. But those are some crazy numbers for 50% effort.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hes been smashing races and crits in A/B grade, weighs 56kg and can put down mega watts. Only found out today when we looked at the settings that he had deleted 2 races from strava because some fuckhead looser adults came trolling him on strava and called him a cheat. So he was a bit annoyed about it and deleted the zwift rides :mad:

I had no idea the shit that went on with this zwift stuff. Bunch of idiots pedalling in their garage... get out and ride chunts !

He says his win (1st place) rate in A/B crits and races is about 50% :oops:

I'll post the stats of one when he get back to holding the bars in a few weeks.
I've been using zwift for a couple of years now, i still had no idea how seriously some people take it. sounds like its all the worst parts of internet gamers, and competetive cyclists all rolled into one :rolleyes:

I wonder if these keyboard warriors would be as keen to have a crack at a full grown fella?

ozzybmx

Get him to turn the trainer difficulty up to 100% in settings. While this doesn't affect the end result it gives it a more realistic feel with gradient changes. Also a "spin down" needs to be done occasionally on the trainer through the wahoo app.
I don't doubt he rips. But those are some crazy numbers for 50% effort.
The bloke in second place is putting down some power, the calculator says he weighs 77kg which is realistic and just shows what us hacks at 90kg would need to put down to win... a cruisy 540w average :oops:

ozzybmx

Bumped the weight up to 85kg (I am somewhere between there and 90kg) but hope to be sub 85kg in the next 4-6 weeks.

Did a 50 minute C grade ride where the pace was meant to be between 2-3w/kg, it was basically 3w/kg the whole way.

Wasn't paying attention to what was going on and ended up in a group of 6 dropped off the back of the pace group... tried my hardest to get back on but couldn't catch up again, rode the last 10-15 minutes at about 200-220w, ended up over a minute down on the lead group.

Minlak

custom titis
Bumped the weight up to 85kg (I am somewhere between there and 90kg) but hope to be sub 85kg in the next 4-6 weeks.

Did a 50 minute C grade ride where the pace was meant to be between 2-3w/kg, it was basically 3w/kg the whole way.

Wasn't paying attention to what was going on and ended up in a group of 6 dropped off the back of the pace group... tried my hardest to get back on but couldn't catch up again, rode the last 10-15 minutes at about 200-220w, ended up over a minute down on the lead group.
TLDR - Man sets correct weight on Zwift and gets dropped off the back ;)