Anyone in Brisbane! Come for a ride! Mountain bike peleton!

Michae1

Likes Dirt
What date is this likely to be happening?

I'm getting my Trek 6700 this Saturday and will be keen to come for a ride and meet some other members. (mind you its been a while since I've ridden a bike)

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
What date is this likely to be happening?

I'm getting my Trek 6700 this Saturday and will be keen to come for a ride and meet some other members. (mind you its been a while since I've ridden a bike)
The date will be set when we have 50+ riders, I'm gonna try and make the date as convenient as possible and so that everyone can get there.

Cheers

Hmm riding with cops...
The question is will they get angry at anyone who pops a wheelie along corro drive when we see cyclists? Having cops there intimidates me but I dont mind =] We'll just have to see how many people we get. The date will be scheduled when we have roughly 50 people, so it just depends on when we reach the number i want.
Cheers

I'd bet (but won't cause thats illegal) That one of them will get a wheel off the ground before anyone else lol And who needs a 661 assault suit when you got a bullet proof vest.

They're cool

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you want to see 50+ Dh rigs going down a hill...just go to a race...first race of the sunshine series is May 25th....

Laurie

Likes Dirt
Fuck yas I'm in.......maybe just me riding by myself but I guess I'll create my own 1 man peleton! If still interested lets get this shit movin.

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
Well
I certainly screwed up with this hole thread. Sorry :(

Start of year 10 was difficult I guess... I only just remembered this thread today.

Anyway, if we still have some people keen on the idea we will set a date and do it for sure this time.

Cheers