Ashgrove Jumps discussion/Work Group

• Thread starter Deleted member FN2187
  • Start date

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
For someone that has never been there, but would be keen to come - where are the jumps - end of monoplane street? visible, etc? Parking?
right next to the dog park at the end of monoplane street/behind the blue nurses home at the end of barnett road. you honestly cannot miss them - they're not hidden or anything

edit: if you come in via the barnett road way, there is a carpark.

Ryan

Radministrator
rightio cheers,

will the jumps be rideable he day after? i guess it depends on how many people come ay......

well should be a good day!
How many people come should be a non issue as we'll only start as much work as we can finish.

Whether or not it's still pissing with rain will be the clincher I reckon.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Whether or not it's still pissing with rain will be the clincher I reckon.
Well, at least we won't have to worry about hoses and wasting water for the jumps then! Chuck on ya raincoat and gumboots and dig!

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yep ill be there. gav is pretty sick at the present. so i dont know if he will be present. any questions feel free to pm me as we have been in contact with oppy, and i work at the bike shop close by.

Ryan

Radministrator
Having chatted to Gav this afternoon he's extremely sick, in hospital and may not even be out by the weekend. As such, he more than likely will not be there on Sunday.

However, we're forging ahead, the meet/build day is still 100% on and we expect everyone who's been posting in this thread to come!

8am-12pm, Sunday July 1st, Ashgrove / Blue Nurses Jumps. Come. Bring Shovels. Bring booze for after if you're 18+. We have your IP addresses, we will track down non-attendees!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
the ever-reliable weather report predicts it to be f*cking cold, but sunny on sunday.

bring watering cans, guys...

Drew.

Eats Squid
No. Never. If you do not attend, you will be banished for eternity. I'll be there, in all my over 18 glory....
Weather shmether, i'll only not be there if it's pouring down rain, hail, maybe even cows.