Ashgrove Jumps discussion/Work Group

• Thread starter Deleted member FN2187
  • Start date

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good turn out today :D Jumps are lookin faaar better. Someone throw up some before and after shots either here or in phat snaps. Props to all those who grabbed a shovel (especially the bmx kid's dad who turned up and helped all day) and all those who put in the effort organising. Nurses are on the up and up :eek:

EDIT: had to pick up a coke can and a pepsi bottle when I left at 530... damn kids ;)

And also, If possible, we should get some signs up ASAP!!! Outlining what we are trying to achieve with the jumps. I heard a few young kids this arv saying "they wrecked the bigs, you can't even roll them now" I think we should get something up showing that we are planning to make jumps to cater to there abilities if they leave the big ones intact.

Last edited:

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good turn out today :D Jumps are lookin faaar better. Someone throw up some before and after shots either here or in phat snaps. Props to all those who grabbed a shovel (especially the bmx kid's dad who turned up and helped all day) and all those who put in the effort organising. Nurses are on the up and up :eek:
indeed it was a good day with a better than expected turnout. what were you riding?

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a great day got heaps of work done!!!

Getting some signs up is a great Idea...

Today 02:54 PM
Disturbed.Rider I'm sooo sory I couldnt make it.....I just had no way of getting there.

I'll deffinatly be at the next one.
Sounds liek a cop-out, you got a bike its called riding!!!