Australian National Series - Round 2

joshrides

Likes Dirt
hey Steven do you(or anyone else) know if there will any videos on free caster of it like there where at Rd 1 ?

stevenw

Pro Rider
hey Steven do you(or anyone else) know if there will any videos on free caster of it like there where at Rd 1 ?
Hi Josh,

Silver Peak Productions are putting together a 10 min video right now for us. Should have it up in the next day or two.

Cheers

Kezza dawG

Likes Dirt
Was he wearing glasses?
Washed out after the little ashgrove jump?

That was an almighty crash at a very high speed.
but he got up straight away?

maybe im thinking of a different person
haha tha guy with the glasses woz me!! rhys had past me just up abit and i woz trying 2 keep up. haha not a good idea.

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha that was the funniest crash ever.
you boosted it so increadibly far and then just got up and kept on going. did you get hurt or mannage to roll out fine?

joshrides

Likes Dirt
Why was the UCI mountain bike world car there on the weekend? i saw it on saturday and sunday? does this mean they are looking at holding an event there sometime in the future?

stevenw

Pro Rider
Why was the UCI mountain bike world car there on the weekend? i saw it on saturday and sunday? does this mean they are looking at holding an event there sometime in the future?
The car was brought up to Illinbah by Corc. Its just advertising for the world champs next year.

stevenw

Pro Rider
oh ok cool, will that video be up tonight of the weekend do you think steven ?
Silverpeak productions do the job properly and it will take the rest of the week to finish. Once its done, you will be able to watch a well produced, edited, high quality video. Hopefully we will have it up by the weekend.

Kezza dawG

Likes Dirt
haha that was the funniest crash ever.
you boosted it so increadibly far and then just got up and kept on going. did you get hurt or mannage to roll out fine?
yeah no injurys!! i know that im not sam hill so i still wear body armour. so old skool ay. haha

Raw Toast Man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, Instead of Canberra next year it gonna be held at Illinbarpt.