DH Banshee Darkside :===::×××××××××××> Spitfire & NS Surge & Dartmoor Hornet

Ideate

Either way, not long... :bounce:
Maybe I'll wreck my DB first like you did.. then I'll HAVE TO buy a Jade?

Edit: I just sent NSDynamics an email so we'll see how long I can last. Thanks for prompting action Daz.

Update: $850 which isn't bad considering the usual places are about $100-200 more.

Last edited:

Ideate

Darkside got its annual wash and fresh rubber.

#thatfreshrubberfeeling

Spitty got its annual summer trip rear minion rubber back on.

Ideate

Last time they were matching.

Today. Has anyone ever blown a tyre right off when setting the beads with the air compressor? It's scary.

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Nice. What wheels did you get? I've actually finally ordered new wheels for my Operator now that there are more dints than straight rim lol.

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Oh nice, they look super wide, should be fun. Yeah I went 823's on Hope Pro 2 Evo hubs. Finally going tubeless lol.

Ideate

Looks like a fat! The tyre clearance is slightly better on the spitty using the 26" dropouts vs the darkside. Might just leave them on there instead..

Ideate

Pedal strike last weekend riding with Ezka. He just missed the action and caught me on the ground around the bush..

https://youtu.be/J5dPIAp8FWo

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrhhhh.. Aaaaaarrrrrrrrhhhh. lol

Tonight the missus asked me what the fuck I was cooking in the kitchen "it stinks!!". I said nothing.. Just a midnight snack. Probably shouldn't have used her Stanley Rogers pan..

Took a temp reading out of curiosity..

Brakes work like new again :)

teK--

Eats Squid
That's one mean stack. I fucking hate pedal strike crashes; it feels like being bodyslammed

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
What do you think about the coil over the air? Had the dbaircs all last season with no complaints after 4 years of dbcoils on different bikes. Been thinking of going back to the coil for this season