Bargain buys thread

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yeah that was the only bugger. Would have brought gloves but none my size. Great score regardless

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ideate

winteriscoming.jpg

Some cheap roller trainers. I just bought one from CyclingDeal because it was cheaper than Torp's but now they've gone cheaper.

Plastic $99
plastic trainer.jpg

Metal $139 (I bought this for $170 a few weeks ago)
metal trainer.jpg

Last edited:

Ideate

Shirley you could have hacked one up. They're not exactly a Rube Goldberg design.
You would have thought so given my hack history.

I think I wanted an excuse to buy something while I was in store... I think i went in for a $2 headset cap and walked out with $200 of shit I didn't really need.. although I've been using the trainer a little more than I expected.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
You would have thought so given my hack history.

I think I wanted an excuse to buy something while I was in store... I think i went in for a $2 headset cap and walked out with $200 of shit I didn't really need.. although I've been using the trainer a little more than I expected.
Sounds like my wife, went into a Mitsubishi dealer because our daughter needed to use the toilet...drove out in an Outlander.

Ideate

I finally did it today. Hope V4's on their way! I'm not in a hurry though so I just chose free shipping. I'm interested to see how long Merlin free shipping takes though..

Order Date/Time: Friday 22nd April 2016 2:49am (their time)
Arrived today, Friday 6th May 2016.

10 days is better than the old CRC free shipping but worse than the new CRC free shipping.

Ideate

Yes

Just get a roll ffs, it's $4.80 !!!
I bought some today just because I wanted an excuse to go into bunnings. The stuff is similar to stans but not quite the same (thickness).

I'm looking for somewhere to buy 3m mastic and heli' tape now.. Got any alternatives for those?