Bargain buys thread

Ideate

I have it, it does.

Cycling deal is $50 minimum for free shipping, so that's the delivered price.
Compared to the wiggle deal (it'd be cheaper to buy from there if you were buying more than $100). I love cycling deal though. I just bought a roller trainer from there after Torpedo7 sent me an email about how their Torpedo7 branded trainers were on sale (which are exactly the same except $30 cheaper at cycling deal).

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Compared to the wiggle deal (it'd be cheaper to buy from there if you were buying more than $100). I love cycling deal though. I just bought a roller trainer from there after Torpedo7 sent me an email about how their Torpedo7 branded trainers were on sale (which are exactly the same except $30 cheaper at cycling deal).
They're ace. I always double check with them when something catches my eye elsewhere. I went a bit mental after my last tax cheque cleared, and have about 37km of gear cable inner and outer, and buckets of cable ends in both black and silver...i change them, depending on my outfit for the ride.

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Stunned that these don't come with a breaker bar. Surely they don't expect people to use their fancy new torque wrenches to undo bolts?

BikeRadar - as much as you may or may not trust them reckon the lifeline professional is a ripper torque wrench however the essential isn't great, both retail for the same price however the essential being at 40% off is a cracking price.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Does that work as well? I was a Gorilla fan until I had to change my first tyre. Fucking rubbish stuff.
I haven't had a problem with it, pretty much the same stuff I reckon. Adhesive might be a little different and I would wrap twice but aside from that, all good.

Ideate

I haven't had a problem with it, pretty much the same stuff I reckon. Adhesive might be a little different and I would wrap twice but aside from that, all good.
Is it nice and slippery so the tyre pops into place easy? That was one of the problems with Gorilla being too sticky.