Bargain buys thread

Minlak

custom titis
For years we threaten sanctions to the Chinese that will will raise tariffs and import duties unless you tow the line - nothing like a pandemic to show the world just how much it relies on China

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
that is a bargain...when I got my first one, the 3L bladder was an additional $50, but this one is under $100 including bladder
shits all over a CB..I have real trouble keeping cool, having your back somewhat free to breath is a game changer for me
But what if a drop bear drops onto your back? One of the reasons I wear a backpack is the added protection it provides against such aggressive marsupial attacks.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
that is a bargain...when I got my first one, the 3L bladder was an additional $50, but this one is under $100 including bladder
shits all over a CB..I have real trouble keeping cool, having your back somewhat free to breath is a game changer for me
Doesn't it just make the sweat pool hardcore around your waist and leave you with soggy undies?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
But what if a drop bear drops onto your back? One of the reasons I wear a backpack is the added protection it provides against such aggressive marsupial attacks.
no probs there, one look at my ugly mug and you can hear those little critters scuttle off into the bush
Doesn't it just make the sweat pool hardcore around your waist and leave you with soggy undies?
the way I ride, It's too hard to tell if its sweat or I have pissed myself going down that last drop!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I can confirm this too being in Cairns!

Just wish it had a shorter drinking hose and a clip for the end.