S.

ex offender
Dane said:
S. said:
Dane said:
Rik said:
Arete said:
a lot of stuff like this goes on
pre-class felatio? Damn, I should go to uni...
i think i'm at the wrong uni... or at least doing the wrong course (Engineering 97% guys :( ).
ahaha agreed!
What uni are you at, btw?
Monash. You were at RMIT from memory. Howsit going?
We're finished for the year (nearly 2 weeks ago now :p). But the male dominance thing is pretty lame, there's maybe 7 or 8 girls in the 200+ engineering group.

What did the blonde bar tender say to the man who walked into the bar in glad wrap underpants?????

"I can really see your NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!"

DIRTSURFER666

Likes Dirt
a brunnet walked in to the doctor and ses ''everywhere i touch myself it hurts'' so she pokes her nose ouch! she pokes her leg ouch! she pokes her ear ouch! the doctor thinks for a second....

your not really a blonde are you she goes no

the doctor goes ur fingers broken

hahaha

DIRTSURFER666

Likes Dirt
how do u know wehen a blonde tries to send a email?

you can see envolopes stuffed in the disk drive.

a blonde keeps having this dream about a vampire chasing her down a hallway.
when she gets to the end the door is locked so she pushes and pushes.
the doctor asks is theR a letter on the door.
she ses yes.
doctor ses what did the letter say.
so shes goes home comes back next day tells the doctor the letter sed

PULL!

a blonde and a redhead are watching tv when a sudden news report comes up and ses ther is a man on a cliff about to jump.
the redhead leanes over and ses ill bet you that heill jump.
the blonde ses ur on.
the man jumps and the blonde hands her the money the redhead ses i cant take ur money i sore the report this morning blonde goes no have the maney the red hed ses yes but i sore the report this morning the blonde goes i did to but i didnt think he would jump again!

dilemma

girl+bike
DIRTSURFER666 said:
a brunnet walked in to the doctor and ses ''everywhere i touch myself it hurts'' so she pokes her nose ouch! she pokes her leg ouch! she pokes her ear ouch! the doctor thinks for a second....

hahaha
^^^
I don't get it :? Seriously.... Is it just me?

Is this paying out on brunettes?

Awwwww... :oops:

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
dilemma said:
DIRTSURFER666 said:

hahaha
^^^
I don't get it :? Seriously.... Is it just me?

Is this paying out on brunettes?

Awwwww... :oops:
i think this is due to the fact that dirtsurfer left out part of the joke.

the doctor askes if she used to be a blonde whose died her hair.

the blonde says "yes, how did you know"

the doctor replies, "because you have a broken finger".

W2ttsy

dilemma

girl+bike
Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one. I had heard that joke before, so I wasn't sure if it was another version. :wink:

HA ha ha ^^^^ that helmet one's a classic :lol:

toodles

Wheel size expert
Arete said:
Yeah, try 1st year anatomy. About 60% female, 480 18/19 year olds in the same lecture theatre...all learning human anatomy... that was the class it was in.
Dude, one of my criminology pre-requisites was Sociology and Gender. I was one of 3 guys in a class of 400 girls. It sounds like heaven but it was a nightmare. Every lesson degenerated into some man-bashing feminist session and I was scared for my life.

nick

Likes Dirt
scblack said:
dbowden wrote:
hey this mite raise sum eyebrows on of the funniest pics Ive seen for a while;

http://www.pitoche.com/fotos/blondez.htm

PS: notice the only chicks holding the signs wrong are blonde
Signs? what signs? hahaha :wink:
i wasnt looking at the signs either :D i looked at the pic and had to come back to the page so i could figure out what the funny part of it was.

I've anyone seen a fair few of blondes with helmats on backwards and once my mates mum(blonde) tried to get me to put my helmat the "right" way round

nick

Likes Dirt
just remembered a true story that Mick from croydon cycleworks said on the last thursday night ride.I hope he doesnt mind me sharing it.

He was living in LA and had been going out with this chick(not sure if she was blonde) for about 4weeks. They went to disneyland for a day and she bought him a hat that is embroided with a persons name, she came back to mick and gave him the hat that said MITCH!!!! Needless to say it ended soon after that.

scblack

Leucocholic
A blonde was on holidays in the rain forest of Northern Queensland. She wanted desperately to take home a pair of genuine crocodile shoes but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking for the highly prized shoes. After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle on prices" attitude of one of the shopkeepers at Kuranda market, the blonde shouted, "Well then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own crocodile, so I can get a pair of shoes at a decent price!" The shopkeeper said with a sly, knowing smile, "Little lady, well why don't you just go and give it a try". The blonde turned on her heel and headed out toward the swamps and marshes, determined to catch herself a crocodile.

Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he pulls over to
the side of the road near the mangrove swamp where he spots that same young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand.
Just then, he spots a huge 6 metre croc swimming rapidly toward her.
With lightning speed, she takes aim, kills the creature and, with a
great deal of effort, hauls it onto the slimy swamp bank. Lying nearby
were several more of the dead creatures. The shopkeeper stands on the
bank and watches this scenario in amazed silence. Just then, the blonde struggles and flips the big croc on its back.

Then, rolling her eyes heavenward and screaming in great frustration,
she shouts out, "Damn, this one is barefoot, too!"

Re: I rekon

steamfrog said:
I think this one has dyed her hair.. FFS how dumb are ya?
WHAT THE FUCK, thats the funniest thing ive seen in a while, shes dies here hair or she was dropped on her head as a baby.

that numbers ones stupid , kill it, not funny at all

LEX

Likes Dirt
S. said:
A blonde goes into Harvey Norman looking for a TV. She eventually finds one she likes, so she goes and gets the salesman and says "I'll take that TV thanks."
He replies "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes."
Upset and pissed off, she goes and gets her hair dyed brown, and comes back a few days later. Same deal, "sorry, we don't sell to blondes". She really cracks the shits, and determined to get her way, she gets a full makeover - dyed black hair, new makeup, new clothes, the works. Comes back a few days later and alas, the salesman tells her "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes."
She breaks down in tears and cries "How do you even know I'm a blonde, and why on earth won't you sell me this bloody TV?!"
He replies "Because it's a microwave."

Crap, being a blond with a fro :( i managed to do the same thing :wink: .
I was looking for a bar fridge until a salesman asked "what are you looking for in a wshingmachine". Wouldn't of been so bad if i wasn't with a few of my mates laughing at me behind my back :oops: .