Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
Hey guys is anyone going for a ride on Saturday or Sunday. I'm keen to try some tracks up there. If you give me a time and place then ill show up there.

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey fellas, bunch of us guys are heading up to ride OBR and Chicken on Saturday around 9.30.. se you on the trail.
This will be my first time taking the glory up the blue mtns so stocked to see how it rides up there.
Im sure we will see you guys up there anyway!

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm going to go session tramways all day saturday.. come out if you want :)
keen to get these tuck no handers fully tucked and extended.

all welcome...​

Mr Sheen

Likes Dirt
It has a little. Erosion is killing it thanks to people putting in straight lines were they shouldn't be. There is still some good stuff to be had though.

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Holidays are only two weeks away, hopefully we can get a day or two down there for a bit of maintenance. I'm away until the 20th, so anytime after that I will ride/work.
(Y)

NICK ATKINS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer we have had a heap of rain lately. This Sunday chicken run 10 then a few runs of obr. anyone interested?

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, i might be heading up to the blue mountains next week for holidays. My Dad has asked me to find some DH tracks around, so could people tell me of some good DH tracks around and if i could PM them for directions or for the location then that'd be awesome. I'll be searching around rotorburn to, but it'd be great to get some info about the local tracks.

Cheers.
Ben.

JoshP

Likes Dirt
Masive ride day
Next Wensday 22nd
tracks: chicken run and old bathurst
time: meet at chicken run at 11.00 then we will work our selfs to obr.
everyone is welcome, we want heaps of riders.
pm me for directions if you dont know how to get there.