Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Is anybody going out to lappo or OBR anytime soon? I think lapstone needs a bit of a fix here and there. Example, the newest drop just got taken out:(.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Tomorrow. Lapstone. Roughly 10 or 11 lets say?
Busted my ankle after attempting a manual and hitting a wall today, so might not be too crash hot.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Awesome. If there are a few guys going maybe it's time to hit up tramways:rolleyes:
Time wise, when? I haven't been up before 11 all hollies.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Runs of OBR tomorrow anyone? I've discovered the different trails in there to ride and lappo isn't up to it at the moment. Or chicken run or the new trail. Has it got a name yet guys?

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Did a run of the new trail this arvo along with a few obr runs. The new trail is very nice guys. Super flowy to begin with, a few technical rock bits and all together awesome. Hardly needed the brakes, and I'm sure once I get to know it a bit better it could be a super fast run. A few more jump could be good, I think there were only about three at max? But very good, still perfect condition. And the fire trail at the end! 70km/h would be an easy target it feels like. The only issue is the ending. I had to go through a womans backyard who told me people had come through all day explaining it was a new trail and they couldn't find the exit.
Named yet?

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Did a run of the new trail this arvo along with a few obr runs. The new trail is very nice guys. Super flowy to begin with, a few technical rock bits and all together awesome. Hardly needed the brakes, and I'm sure once I get to know it a bit better it could be a super fast run. A few more jump could be good, I think there were only about three at max? But very good, still perfect condition. And the fire trail at the end! 70km/h would be an easy target it feels like. The only issue is the ending. I had to go through a womans backyard who told me people had come through all day explaining it was a new trail and they couldn't find the exit.
Named yet?
Hey Guys, where abouts in this new trail? I was riding at OBR 2 weeks ago and didn't see anything.

NICK ATKINS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Named yet?
Have you done the trail which brings you out on the road. Its heaps better.

Last edited:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
It ended on some fire road that you could absolutely pin it on. The entrance to the track was a turn right off some 4x4 track, a few streets before the main shops. Which one do you mean nick?