Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Well I went down there today (chicken run) and rode for a bit with a few fellas... then once the other guys left I fixed up one of the burms in the very top section that you get close to a tree on at the start so you can hold your speed better.

I also fixed that really long burm that goes for ages after the larger road gap (left hand track) then it started pissing down rain again, but that track will be bought back to life i think its got potential. If anyone wants to help let me know.

Barrington

Likes Dirt
il also be down in a week or so. Picked up my vivid and new bb today, then il drop my bike in for a bleed early next week, have it back after a few days, then il be pimpin.

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
As for the right hand track the top is good the rest of it not so good... the left is getting there needs a lot of work..

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Yeah use to be able to get to the bottom... ahh the good old days. Had a see-saw (not sure how to spell it) and everything right down the bottom before hitting the main road near the river.

Built up a little gap jump today... looks like that long berm i fixed up sorta got rain damage its a bit soft but still better than before.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Would it ever be possible to make it a full run again? Sounds awesome fun with north shore in there, nowhere else we can build it now really.

hucker_boy

weekly chode
im back in the mountains and im happy to do some riding as i gotta ride my 888s for the first time :D well ill definately come when ever u guys are heading out so just post it up yea

hazza6542

Eats Squid
im back in the mountains and im happy to do some riding as i gotta ride my 888s for the first time :D well ill definately come when ever u guys are heading out so just post it up yea
Anyone down for next weekend? New Ironhorse so I'm stoked to get out and ride, be aware I'll be slow as shit, haven't ridden for bout two months or so now I think... :(

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Let me know if anyone is keen for a ride today, just need to get some sleep (4.45am) haha :) So it will be in the arvo sometime :)

hucker_boy

weekly chode
Anyone down for next weekend? New Ironhorse so I'm stoked to get out and ride, be aware I'll be slow as shit, haven't ridden for bout two months or so now I think... :(
lol hamish its ok i havent riden in ages so we can be slow together haha and yes i am so down for next weekend if u give me a go of that ironhorse ;)

hucker_boy

weekly chode
ehhh wat ever one i dont really care
i wanna do at least a run of old bathurst fire road hahahaha
i think candy has been shut down for riding but i guess we could still hit it up
maybe chicken run too