Can America be fixed?

moorey

call me Mia
Trump has only ever been interested in the presidency for two reasons.
Revenge on Obama. Trying to unwind everything he did, just out of spite
Making money out of the presidency. It motivates everything he does, and the
lobbyists know it.

I truly believe history will judge him as the greatest villain of the 21st century. What he’s doing, on so many fronts, may never be undone. Just in the search for more money for him and his family.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Trump has only ever been interested in the presidency for two reasons.
Revenge on Obama. Trying to unwind everything he did, just out of spite
Making money out of the presidency. It motivates everything he does, and the
lobbyists know it.

I truly believe history will judge him as the greatest villain of the 21st century. What he’s doing, on so many fronts, may never be undone. Just in the search for more money for him and his family.
Do youreally think he will have been a worse president than Bush 2? Both are terrible people, but back to that war statement...

moorey

call me Mia
Do youreally think he will have been a worse president than Bush 2? Both are terrible people, but back to that war statement...
Much.
Bush was stupid. Trump is a life long criminal and narcissistic who thinks he’s a genius. The epitome of Dunning-Kruger. Flatter him or offer him money, and he’ll do anything.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Much.
Bush was stupid. Trump is a life long criminal and narcissistic who thinks he’s a genius. The epitome of Dunning-Kruger. Flatter him or offer him money, and he’ll do anything.
Bush started two pointless wars and handed the middle east to Iran and the jihadists.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Bush started two pointless wars and handed the middle east to Iran and the jihadists.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Trump almost started a nuclear war with Nth Korea, and may well starts one with Iran.
The environmental damage he’s doing is horrific. More will die as a result of climate inaction than all the wars combined.
Did you hear Pompeo’s comments on rising sea levels? As people’s houses flood, they can sell them and move to higher ground. Sell to who? This is the level of stupid we are dealing with.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
And I’m not sure how that helps your argument...
Oh I thought you were jesting as usual.

I actually think Trump doesn't have it in him to start a war. To answer your question, it was Bush. But not sure what tha ha to do with Trump unless you are suggesting it's a republican thing? If you look at his traits Trump doesn't have the balls to go to war. His type is dodge, steal and win by lying cheating, stealing and talking your way out of one mess to another. That is not a trait of a war monger. I don't doubt his level of stupid, but I don't feel he is out to actively start a war. If anything his business motivations should get in the way of a decent war in Iran.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Oh I thought you were jesting as usual.

I actually think Trump doesn't have it in him to start a war. To answer your question, it was Bush. But not sure what tha ha to do with Trump unless you are suggesting it's a republican thing? If you look at his traits Trump doesn't have the balls to go to war. His type is dodge, steal and win by lying cheating, stealing and talking your way out of one mess to another. That is not a trait of a war monger. I don't doubt his level of stupid, but I don't feel he is out to actively start a war. If anything his business motivations should get in the way of a decent war in Iran.
Trump is swayed like a balloon in the wind. He cares neither way about a war or it’s effects as long as Fox or others massage his ego and/or he makes some money from it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Much.
Bush 2 was evil...he did plenty of bad and foolish stuff while in office, starting with stealing office. I think they are both bad and it is currently a line ball on who is worse, in a few years we will (hopefully) be able conduct a more through review of their efforts. It does feel strange though saying to people that Trump makes Bush look good.

moorey

call me Mia
80% of Trumps shenanigans are still either largely unpublicised or as yet unproven. I don’t think much of his criminality will be highlighted or acted on until he’s left office.
Still believe he’ll cut a deal for himself and family before 2010 election, and walk away. Probably claiming Alzheimer’s.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
80% of Trumps shenanigans are still either largely unpublicised or as yet unproven. I don’t think much of his criminality will be highlighted or acted on until he’s left office.
Still believe he’ll cut a deal for himself and family before 2010 election, and walk away. Probably claiming Alzheimer’s.
Will he use a time machine?

I think there will be some interesting disvussions around the Russian money laundering when he is out of office.

Michael Moore was on the circuit last year pushing his belief that Trump has an inappropriate relationship with his daughter as well. That didn't get much attention. That whole film seemed to disappear quickly.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Speaking of Alzheimers... it is 2019...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Given the recent shit fight in the Trump thread, I was reminded that this thread exists. I got to wondering...can a foreigner, perhaps not even living in America, become a member of the NRA?