Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Out of stock, and you won't see it for 65 again.

Also everyone knows that the only thing kitchen aid worth getting is their stand mixers. All the other peripheral stuff is junk (mostly).
The blenders are a real workhorse, or at least used to be. I've used them commercially smashing up frappes and they never skipped a beat. I've got one at home too but it barely gets used.

But we all know there is really only one choice for blenders...blendtec.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm tempted to get on the cold brew train, at least as a trial. I assume I need a courser grind than for a French press?
Not really. I run a grind not too different to my setting for domestic espresso machine. You just want to avoided making it so fine it forms a sludge that blocks up the filter paper. But play around with it. Try different settings and see what suits your taste buds best.

The secret is using the right snake shit. Cobra is awesome for the morning get me up. Python is perfect for the law night chokey wank. Never use brown snake

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not really. I run a grind not too different to my setting for domestic espresso machine. You just want to avoided making it so fine it forms a sludge that blocks up the filter paper. But play around with it. Try different settings and see what suits your taste buds best.

The secret is using the right snake shit. Cobra is awesome for the morning get me up. Python is perfect for the law night chokey wank. Never use brown snake
I'm more of cat-shit guy, but always willing to branch out for the right taste

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Passata coffee is in the fridge.
Cafe passata! Now to make a bechamel to go with.

Came up with a new menu item idea yesterday, will flow here:

Muff Burger

It's a sweet dessert burger made with a muffin for the bun. I think it will be a sticky date pudding muffin with dulce de leche and a Pana Cota "patty" topped with custard and berry coulis (too look like mustard and tomato sauce). Served in a bowl with a pool of butterscotch cream.

Can easily swing a vegan friendly version with only a few tweaks. According to the 3 girls I was working with yesterday all said it sounds expensive, one didn't think the name was very catchy. I advised her the best accompaniment was a moose knuckle cocktail.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Cafe passata! Now to make a bechamel to go with.

Came up with a new menu item idea yesterday, will flow here:

Muff Burger

It's a sweet dessert burger made with a muffin for the bun. I think it will be a sticky date pudding muffin with dulce de leche and a Pana Cota "patty" topped with custard and berry coulis (too look like mustard and tomato sauce). Served in a bowl with a pool of butterscotch cream.

Can easily swing a vegan friendly version with only a few tweaks. According to the 3 girls I was working with yesterday all said it sounds expensive, one didn't think the name was very catchy. I advised her the best accompaniment was a moose knuckle cocktail.
And I thought that was going in a different direction...