Confessions from the fuckwits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bled the brakes the other day.

Both syringes screwed in, started pressing down on the caliper syringe to push the bubbles up to the lever ... no movement from either syringe. Gave it a little more force ... nope, no movement.

This genius had one syringe in the front caliper and the other syringe in the rear lever.

Currently in search of a new hobby
I know your pain. A quick bleed of a friend's brake once his bike was on the shuttle trailer (who turns up to a ride needing that kind of thing fixed???) turned into 2 bleeds and a small crowd of laughing "friends".

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ bend and stretch.

Had a ripper today while moving house. For those that know the intersection of Beaumont St and Maitland in Islington...turning right onto Maitland Road when BOOM the fridge leapt out of the trailer!!! Luckily it didn't collect anyone and landed neatly in just one lane. Pulled over and I ran back to get it. The lights had changed and I was stuck waiting for a full cycle of the lights to go around so I could use the pedestrian light and retrieve the fridge! It was in good shape, except a minor ding on the corner, though as I hurried it off the road the chord caught under the wheel and is now fucked.

Lucky the new house included a much newer fridge.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Thai style I hope. Twisted together.
I was certain the brown one was supposed to be connected to the little upside-down tree thingy... no your honour I wasn't aware that dedicated refrigerator circuits aren't protected by a residual current device... honestly I'm as shocked as he was.

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I was certain the brown one was supposed to be connected to the little upside-down tree thingy... no your honour I wasn't aware that dedicated refrigerator circuits aren't protected by a residual current device... honestly I'm as shocked as he was.
An earthed fridge, what type of free thinking radical are you?

Leakage through the fridge chassis just adds to poodle's excitement when he has his woman slam the door on "him"

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Thanks for the offer. I'll keep you posted. But can't I just wrap it up with electrical tape?
Maybe, perhaps if your definition of "is now fucked" is more like my "that'll buff out".

I stopped giving out electrical advice to peasants after an incident back when I was a second year where a good friend got herself electrocuted trying to install a ceiling fan while unsuccessfully following my instructions. There is some shit that you just shouldn't take chances with and it gives me better peace of mind if I just offer my services.

Last edited:

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Bled the brakes the other day.

Both syringes screwed in, started pressing down on the caliper syringe to push the bubbles up to the lever ... no movement from either syringe. Gave it a little more force ... nope, no movement.

This genius had one syringe in the front caliper and the other syringe in the rear lever.

Currently in search of a new hobby
This is so common, I don't think it should even qualify for this thread any more.