Confessions from the fuckwits

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A worthy effort but big call. Surely there is no pinnacle for fuckwittery.

It is human nature to outdo each other with unlimited capacity to do it. Just when you think it can't be topped then someone comes along and says 'Ha, let me tell you about.....'
I thought it was just another poop in the pants story which I have covered. But, this went above n beyond.

Fine effort!

Minlak

custom titis
Thank you all for your comments and concern.... No infection we carry a pretty complete first aid kit and had sterile solutions and antiseptic etc.

There is nerve damage cant feel the area around the wound or top of the finger but has healed nicely. no pint going to the doc 4 days later as stated above it will be what it will be.
I hope some one does top this story I could use the laugh :)

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
"The Tale Of The Cut Finger"
or
"A Payload of Poo"
A lot less fire than you're usually involved with, and no dragons to speak of, but still gives Poe, a run for his money in the suspense and creeping dread stakes.

This will be the kids' bedtime story tonight, ta.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So you see an item on evilbay that takes your fancy. But. And this is a big but. It looks like it wont get sent here because we dont allow toys that mimic real life things. So I message the seller. Yeah no troubles, sent lots to Aussie, no problems. So I buy. And wait. And wait. Talk with Minlak since the item is kin to his other pastime. His view was yeah you are not getting that.

Received a letter from Australian Border Force. Seizure Notice. Subsection 203B(2), being good suspected on reasonable grounds to be spe ial forfeited goods.

Looks like I am not getting my miniature crossbow.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
My previous girlfriend's stepfather built trebuchets.

It's a shame that didn't work out.
Are you a shithead, or was she a massive bitch? Be honest, this is the confessions thread.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk